Kicker 40CSS654 6.5" 300W Component Speakers Systems
New Kicker 40CSS654 6.5" 300 Watt Car Audio Component Speakers Systems CSS65 RMS Power: 100 Watts MAX Power: 300 Watts Impedance: 4-Ohms
- New Kicker 40CSS654 6.5" 300 Watt Car Audio Component Speakers Systems
- R M S Power: 100 Watts
- MAX Power: 300 Watts
- Impedance: 4-Ohms
Rockville dB13 3000 Watt Peak / 750w RMS @ 2 Ohm CEA Compliant Mono Car Amplifier
The dB13 is a class D monoblock high power amplifier with 3,000 watts peak output, 1,500 watts RMS output, and 750 watts CEA-2006 rated power. All of the mono amplifiers in the dB series are 2 ohm stable. They are all CEA-2006 compliant, which makes it easy to compare this amplifier to other CEA compliant amps on the market. Here at Rockville we offer the best value in car audio. We therefore want to make it easy for you to compare our products to any brands on the market. So we provided 3 ratings for all of our car amplifiers. We provided a CEA compliant rating, which you should use to compare this amplifier to other premium brands that make CEA compliant products such as Kicker, Rockford Fosgate, Kenwood, Pioneer, etc. We also supplied an RMS rating that is not CEA compliant, but has become standard in the industry. You should use this rating when comparing with ratings from brands such as Hifonics, Earthquake, DB Drive, etc. Lastly, we also supply a peak rating which almost all brands in the industry provide. This peak power is the amount of power the amp puts out at the loudest moments during a particular song.
One of the tricks to determine the real power of a car amplifier is to multiply the fuse rating by 10 to determine the true RMS power. This formula almost always works within 20 . The dB13 features a Maxi fuse with a rating of 80 Amps. Although we rate these conservatively at 750 watts CEA @ 2 ohms, this amplifier puts out more power than this!
This amp has a fully adjustable 12dB/Octave crossover with differential circuitry. Other features include a subsonic filter, a fully adjustable bass equalizer, mute and delay soft start technology, a phase control switch, and a dashboard subwoofer control for added convenience. The dB13 is protected by a full IC controlled circuit and has professional peak limiter circuitry guaranteeing distortion free music playback at all levels.
- Includes:Amplifier, Bass Remote, Birth sheet with tested power. Owner's manual. Mounting Screws. Warranty.
- Rockville dB13 3000 Watt/1500w RMS Mono Class D 2 Ohm Amplifier. CEA Compliant Power Ratings (Rated at less than 1 distortion). 2 Ohm: 750 Watts x 1 Channel <1 THDN. 4 Ohm: 450 Watts x 1 Channel <1 THDN.
- RMS Power Ratings: (Use these RMS ratings when comparing with great brands such as Hifonics, Earthquake, Soundstream, etc.). 2 Ohm: 1500 Watts x 1 Channel. 4 Ohm: 900 Watts x 1 Channel. 2 Ohm: 3000 Watts x 1 Channel. 4 Ohm: 1800 Watts x 1 Channel.
- High-Speed MOSFET Power Supply. Optical Coupler Class "D" Technology. Fully Adjustable 12dB / Octave Crossover with Differential Circuitry. Low Pass Filter: 50Hz - 250Hz. Subsonic Filter: 15Hz - 55Hz. Full IC-Controlled Protection Circuitry.
- Minimum THD at Rated Power: <0.1. S / N Ratio: >90dB. Under Voltage Protection at 10V. Over Voltage Protection at 16V. Frequency Response: 15Hz - 250Hz. Damping Factor: >150 @ 100Hz. 80 Amp Maxi Fuse. Dimensions: (W x H x L) 9 x 2.4 x 14.7.
Kenwood KAC-M8005 Class D 5-Channel Marine Power Amplifier
1600W Max 5 channel Conformal Coated Bridgeable Marine Power Amplifier
- KAC-M8005 - Kenwood 5-Channel 1600W Max Conformal Coated Bridgeable Marine Power Amplifier
- RMS Power Rating: 4 ohms: 50 watts x 4 chan. 300 watts x 1 chan. 2 ohms: 75 watts x 4 chan. 500 watts x 1 chan. Bridged, 4 ohms: 150 watts x 2 chan. N/A
- Total power output: 1600 watts
- CEA-2006 Compliant Amplifier
- Dimensions: 9"W x 7 3/8"L x 2 3/16"H
KnuKonceptz KCA Complete 4 Gauge Amp Installation Wiring Kit
The KCA Kable (Kolossus Copper Aluminum) is the next generation of our Copper Clad Aluminum (CCA) power and ground cables. The new KCA 4 Gauge uses 29. 44mm2 of Copper Clad Aluminum (CCA) to transfer current from your battery to amplifier. Copper Clad Aluminum (CCA) is made up of 90 Aluminum and 10 Copper. The KCA 4 Gauge Kable used throughout this kit offers incredible flexibility and a rugged PVC outer jacket that is impervious to grease and oil. The PVC outer jacket can withstand extreme temperatures (-40 to 105 C). Kit Includes -18 & ; 4 AWG Blue KCA Kable (CCA) Power Wire -3 & ; 4 AWG Black KCA Kable (CCA) Ground Wire -Inline fuse holder with 80A fuse -5 Meter Bassik Twisted Pair OFC RCA Cable -20 Feet TCA 14 AWG CCA speaker wire -5 Meter Blue Remote / Turn one wire -2 gold plated 4 gauge ring terminals, 2 gold plated 4 gauge spade terminals -grommets and wire ties Beware of "1600 Watt" amp kits that include a 50 or 60A fuse. Its physically impossible for these kits to support this load (refer to our comparison photo) How many watts can this amp kit handle? At KnuKonceptz, we do not use "watts" to rate our amp kits. This is a very inaccurate method to determine what the proper gauge wire required for your amp installation. Many amp manufactures do not represent the output of their product accurately in watts. Please refer to your amplifier & fuse rating, this is a number a manufacture can not fake, well they could but it would put their product in harms way! Add up the fuses on the end of your amp (two 30A fuses = 60A total draw) If this number is under 80A, this kit will fit your application. If over 80A, a larger gauge wire would be required or use our Kolossus Flex 4 gauge amp installation kit. Do not use on loads over 100A Visit our website to see a complete head to head amp kit review from top sellers on vs KnuKonceptz.
- 18 Feet 4 Gauge Ultra Flex Blue KCA Power Wire
- 3 Feet 4 Gauge Ultra Flex Black KCA Ground Wire
- One inline fuse holder with 80A AGU Fuse
- One 17 Foot Bassik Twisted Pair RCA Cable made from Oxygen Free Copper (OFC)
- 20 Feet TCA 14 Gauge CCA Speaker Wire
Planet Audio AC800.4 Anarchy 800 Watt, 4 Channel, 2/4 Ohm Stable Class A/B, Full Range, Bridgeable, MOSFET Car Amplifier
Drive up your music vibes with the Planet Audio Anarchy AC800.4 4-Channel Class A/B Full Range Amplifier. This powerful 2-Ohms stable Amplifier features 800 Watts Max Power with a MOSFET power supply for clean, strong sound. Customize the sound with Variable Low Pass Crossover, Fixed High Pass Crossover and Bass Boost. Bridge channels for more power and flexibility. The Anarchy Series of Amplifiers are built to break the rules, allowing you to customize and control your sound so you can live like a mobile anarchist, clear and loud. Revolutionize your audio experience with the Planet Audio AC800.4.
For more product details, please scroll down.
- POWER: 200 Watts Max x 4 @ 2-Ohms, 100 Watts Max x 4 @ 4-Ohms, 400 Watts Max x 2 Bridged @ 4 Ohms
- CLASS A/B TOPOLOGY: Class 'A' amplifiers have enormous amount of current flowing through its output transistors with no audio signal. Class 'B' amplifiers have no current flowing through its outputs with no audio signal. Efficiency is the name of the game
- FULL RANGE: With a Full Range amplifier you not only have the option to run your speakers, but also your subwoofers
- VARIABLE GAIN CONTROL: The gain control is not for adjusting volume. It simply adjusts the amount of signal that is coming from your receiver and going to your amplifier
- VARIABLE BASS BOOST: With Variable Bass Boost you have the control of exactly how much BASS you want to pump out to your subwoofer(s)
- BRIDGEABLE: Dramatically increase the power output to you speakers and subwoofers by connecting two amplifier channels
- OTHER SPECS: Dimensions - Depth 10" x Width 10" x Height 2.4", Weight - 6.6 lbs., 85 Watts x 4 channels. S/N Ratio (A-Weighted) 102 dB
- WARRANTY: Planet Audio provides a powerful 6 year Platinum Online Dealer Warranty so long as the purchase is made through Amazon.com. We strongly encourage professional installation of this product to ensure proper and safe functionality
NVX True 900 watt RMS 5-Channel JAD Series Class D Car Full Range Amplifier JAD900.5
NVX JAD Amplifiers
NVX's new line of Justice series amplifiers are perfect for those looking for a small footprint, high output amplifier. They boast an abundance of features such as variable high and low pass filters, pre-amp outputs, and gain level control. The sleek design of the chassis combined with the illuminated badge makes these amplifiers eye-catchers. The JAD900.5 5-channel includes a wired remote bass knob in order to manage bass levels from a user-defined location. The 5th mono channel is able to push 440W at 2 ohms to deliver a ton of power to one or more subwoofers.High speed rectifying diodes
Soft start turn-on
5/4/3 channel operation
Nickel-plated RCA level inputs
Nickel-plated screw terminals
Variable high-pass filter (40-4000 Hz, 24 dB/octave)
Variable low-pass filter (80-4000 Hz, 24 dB/octave)
Variable subsonic filter (20-38 Hz, 24 dB/octave)
Input Sensitivity: 200mV-6V
Frequency response: 20-20,000 Hz
4 gauge power and ground wiring is required for installation
- IR Chip eliminates high-frequency interference delivering a crisp audio signal
- Class D circuitry makes the most out of the limited power of your car's electrical system
- Includes wired Remote Bass Knob to manage Bass Levels from inside the vehicle
- Variable Bass Boost (0 to 12 dB bass boost at 50 Hz)
- 3-way protection circuitry (thermal, overload, and speaker short protection)
Bbox A372-10CP Dual 10" Sealed Carpeted Subwoofer Enclosure - Fits 2004-2008 Ford F150 Super Crew/Super Cab
Fits 2004 - 2009 Ford F150 Extended & Super Crew Cabs - Custom Under Rear Seat
MDF Construction with Glued and Braced Assembly
Premium Carpeted Finish with Rounded Edges
0.55 Cu. Ft. Air Space per Sub
5.12" - Inch Mounting Depth
Speaker hole cutout 9.12"
Completely Carpeted Enclosure With Rounded Edges
Custom Built for Under Seat Application
- Cutout Diameter - 9.125"
- Max Mounting Depth - 5.25"
- Net Volume - 1.65"
- (Front Height) 7.5" x (Rear Height) 6.75" x (Width) 49.25" x (Depth) 11.75" x (2nd Depth) 11.5"
- Premium Charcoal Carpet
Hifonics BRZ12SQD4 Brutus Dual Square Subwoofer, 4-Ohm 600-Watt 12-Inch
Brutus subwoofers have earned a reputation in the industry for producing some of the most efficient and loudest subwoofers in their class. The "BRZ" subwoofer series makes no exception featuring three models that are designed to deliver accurate bass reproduction through a wide range of frequencies with impressive power handling capabilities. Hifonics innovative dual spider spacing technology is used in this series to ensure robust sound year after year. This unique design separates the two spiders to maximize excursion outward and inward while maintaining optimal control. The result is an astonishing increase in SPL output and strength. The rubber surround provides long excursion while the heat-dispersing ported nickel-plated back plate and ultra-rigid stamped steel basket ensure durability and reliability. Polypropylene cone and nickel-plated push and insert speaker terminals keep the amps energy focused within the speaker's core. Dual 4-Ohm configurations offer flexibility in 12 and 15 round and 12 square sizes ideal for sealed or ported enclosures. Powerful bass reproduction is rated at 1200 W Maxx and 600 W RMS. Square vs. Round The unique square-shaped subwoofer allows approximately 20 more cone surface area for moving air and generating higher SPL than the same sized round woofer. The square shape is ideal when space becomes a challenge in the confines of a car something Hifonics refers to as "More Bass in Less Space." Square Brutus subwoofers utilize Hifonics unique rubber surround design, which addresses the non-linear cone behavior of a square coned low-frequency bass driver. The special ribs formed into the rubber surround at the corners prevent the surround from bending or folding while the cone travels up and down, adding improved sound quality.
- Black stamped steel speaker frame
- For 2-ohm or 8 ohm operation
- For ported or sealed speaker enclosure applications
- 4 layer high-temp 2.5 inches aluminum VC assembly
- Hi-excursion rubber surround
Alpine Type-R SWR-1542D - Car subwoofer driver - 750 Watt - 15"
If you love bass, then you want to add Type-R subwoofers to your system. Not just any bass, Type-R subwoofers are designed to deliver deep, accurate bass. HAMR Engineering is Alpine's exclusive subwoofer solution for cooler operation, longer life, and tight, accurate bass. The main philosophy behind HAMR Engineering is to ensure the ultimate sound quality and performance through the use of highly advanced materials and patented design technologies.
- Power Handling Capacity (RMS): 750W
- Power Handling Capacity (Peak): 2000W
- Foundation to hide redness
- Nyc french restaurants
- Tattoo kits online
- Rated shark vacuum 2016
- Non contact infrared thermometer
- Shaving cream for bikini bumps