Rockford Fosgate Prime 1,200-Watt Class-D 1-Channel Amplifier
New Rockford Fosgate Prime 1200 Watt Class D 1 channel Amplifier
- Misfit power and output stages
- Frequency response: 20-250 Hz
- Preamp-level inputs and outputs 4-gauge power and ground leads recommended -wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
Hifonics ZRX2016.4 Zeus Car Audio Amplifier, 4-Channel 2000-Watt
hifonics car amp
- car amp
- Dimensions (L x H x W):22.0" x 2.4" x 10"
Rockford Fosgate R500X1D Prime 1-Channel Class D Amplifier
The Prime R500X1D is a 500 watt mono amplifier using efficient Class-D circuit topology. This amplifier is capable of running a 2-Ohm load and includes on-board Punch Bass and remote Punch Level Control.
Rockford Fosgate performance in a small package - this Prime Series R500X1D mono amp can drive a sub with up to 500 watts RMS, so you can really feel your bass rockin'. You can use the low-pass filter and Rockford Fosgate's famous Punch boost to get the best possible bass from the sub and enclosure in your vehicle. A phase switch gets your subs firing along with your other speakers for maximum impact, while the speaker-level inputs let you hook this amp up to almost any system, even a factory stereo.
Remote PLC (Punch Level Control) 0 /180 Phase Switch Real time output and power supply thermal sensing Cast aluminum heatsink 4 Gauge power/ground connectors MOSFET power supply Over current protection Short circuit protection Muted turn on 1 Year Standard Warranty
- 300 Watts x 1 @ 4-Ohms, 500 Watts x 1 @ 2-Ohms, Frequency 20Hz to 250Hz /-1dB
- Onboard 12dB/octave LP/HP/AP crossover & Infrasonic filter. Power Wire Gauge- 4 AWG. Power Input Connector-Screw Terminal. Suggested Alternator-75 A
- On-board Punch EQ with 18dB boost at 45Hz. Input Sensitivity: 150 mV to 4 V
- Cast Aluminum Heatsink with Stealth top mounted control panel
- Includes wired remote (Punch Level Control). High efficiency amplifier design that reduces current consumption from the charging system
Lanzar Amplifier Car Audio, 2,000 Watt, 2 Channel, 2 Ohm, Bridgeable 4 Ohm, MOSFET, RCA Input, Bass Boost, Mobile Audio, Amplifier for Car Speakers, Car Electronics, Crossover Network (HTG257)
Lanzar's Heritage Series Amplifiers provide high-performance sound reinforcement for all of your mobile audio equipment. The versatility enables compatibility with frequency dividing crossover networks and other audio processors to improve virtually any vehicle's customized system configuration. Amplifier features include variable high and low pass filters, nickel-plated RCA inputs, bass boost variability, and plenty more features to evolve your audio.
- 2 x 500W RMS @ 4 OHMS
- 2 x 1000W Max @ 4 OHMS
- 1 x 2000W Max @ 4 OHMS Bridged
- 2 x 650W RMS @ 2 OHMS
- Electronic Crossover Network
- Bass Boost Circuit
- Bridgeable at 4 Ohms
- 2 Ohm Stereo Stable
- Nickel RCA Inputs
- Line Outs for Left and Right Channel
- Low Pass Filter Controls
- High Pass Filter Controls
- Power and Protection LED Indicators
- Soft Turn-on/Turn-off
- THD: < 0.01.
- S/N Ratio: > 90dB
- Channel Separation: > 65dB
- Freq. Response: 10Hz45KHz
- HPF Freq. Response: 80KHz
- LPF Freq. Response: 50Hz-250Hz
- Subwoofer Level Control
- Fuse: 40A x 1
- Dimensions: 12.99''(L) x 2.24''(H) x 8.81''(W)
- Sold as : Unit
- AUDIO EVOLUTION: This car speakers amp features regulated MOSFET Pulse Width Modulated that maintain rated power over a wide range of battery voltage. Excellent frequency response rates place these amps in a class of their own.
- SOUND SPECIALIZATION: This high-powered Power Amplifier is cutting edge technology at its finest. Nickel-plated RCA connectors and speaker screw-down terminals ensure a secure connection between amplifier and speakers that allow distortion-free sound.
- INTELLIGENT DESIGN: The car audio amplifier 2 channel safety features include power and protection LED indicators; soft turn-on/off; and thermal, overload, and speaker-short protection.
- RCA JACKS: The Line-Out jacks allow you to build multiple amplifier systems without having to use splitter cords to distribute the signal. This makes it easier to bring one set into the first amp, then use the line out jack as the feed to the next amp.
- POWER INPUT: The mosfet amplifier connections are for input power, chassis ground,& remote turn-on function. Use 8 gauge wiring for power & ground connections. The terminals will handle up to 4 gauge wiring with no negative effect or distortion of audio.
Hifonics ZRX616.4 Zeus 4-Channel Class-A/B Car Amplifier, 600-Watt
hifonics car amp
- 2X300W 4X150W
- car amp
Rockville dB45 3200w Peak / 800w RMS @ 4 Ohm CEA Compliant Mono Car Amplifier, Loud!!
The dB45 is a class AB 4 channel high power amplifier with 3,200 watts peak output, 1,600 watts RMS output, and 800 watts CEA-2006 rated power. Here at Rockville we offer the best value in car audio. We therefore want to make it easy for you to compare our products to any brands on the market. So we provided 3 ratings for all of our car amplifiers. We provided a CEA compliant rating, which you should use to compare this amplifier to other premium brands that make CEA compliant products such as Kicker, Rockford Fosgate, Kenwood, Pioneer, etc. We also supplied an RMS rating that is not CEA compliant, but has become standard in the industry. You should use this rating when comparing with ratings from brands such as Hifonics, Earthquake, DB Drive, etc. Lastly, we also supply a peak rating which almost all brands in the industry provide. This peak power is the amount of power the amp puts out at the loudest moments during a particular song.
This amp has a fully adjustable 12dB/Octave crossover with differential circuitry. Other features include a subsonic filter, a fully adjustable bass equalizer, and mute and delay soft start technology. The dB45 is protected by a full IC controlled circuit and has professional peak limiter circuitry guaranteeing distortion free music playback at all levels.
The dB amps by Rockville use the top parts and components recommended by Rockvilles very own engineer. These amps are the best sounding out of any series we have ever created. They perform more efficiently resulting in even dB of sound. We created them to be 2 ohm stable just like the worlds most famous amps by Rockford Fosgate, Kicker, etc. If you compare our amp to the most famous amps you will find our amp can compete and, in my opinion, surpass the performance of anything in its class.
- Includes: Amplifier. Birth sheet with tested power. Owner's manual. Mounting Screws. Warranty.
- Rockville dB45 800Watt/400 Watt RMS Class AB 2 Ohm Car Stereo Amplifier With Optical Coupler Technology. CEA Compliant Power Ratings. 2 Ohm: 200 Watts x 4 Channel <1 THDN. 4 Ohm:135 Watts x 4 Channel <1 THDN. 4 Ohm Bridged: 400Watts x 2 Channel<1 THDN.
- RMS Power Ratings: 2 Ohm: 400 Watts x 4 Channel. 4 Ohm: 270 Watts x 4 Channel. 4 Ohm Bridged: 800 Watts x 2 Channel. 2 Ohm: 800 Watts x 4 Channel . 4 Ohm:540Watts x 4 Channel. 4 Ohm Bridged: 1600Watts x 2 Channel.
- High-Speed MOSFET Power Supply. Under Voltage Protection at 10V. Over Voltage Protection at 16V. Tertiary Supplies Circuitry. Fully Adjustable 12dB / Octave Crossover with Differential Circuitry. Low Pass Filter: 50Hz - 250Hz. High Pass Filter: 60Hz - 1.2KHz.
- Mute and Delay Soft Start System. 8 Volt Preamp Circuitry. Minimum THD at Rated Power: < 0.05. S / N Ratio: >90dB. Frequency Response: 10Hz - 50KHz. Damping Factor: >150 @ 100Hz. 35 Amp*3 ATC Fuse. Dimensions: (W x H x L) 9 x 2.4 x 21.0.
Planet Audio AC1800.5 Anarchy 1800 Watt, 5 Channel, 2/4 Ohm Stable Class A/B, Full Range, Bridgeable, MOSFET Car Amplifier with Remote Subwoofer Control
Drive up your music vibes with the Planet Audio Anarchy AC1800.5 5-Channel Class A/B Full Range Amplifier. This powerful 2-Ohm stable Amplifier features 1800 Watts Max Power with a MOSFET power supply for clean, strong sound. Customize the sound with Variable Low and High Pass Crossover, Bass Boost and Remote Subwoofer Control. Bridge channels for more power and flexibility. The Anarchy Series of Amplifiers are built to break the rules, allowing you to customize and control your sound so you can live like a mobile anarchist, clear and loud. Revolutionize your audio experience with the Planet Audio AC1800.5.
For more product details, please scroll down.
- 300 W MAX Power @ 2 Ohm x 4 Channels
- 150 W MAX Power @ 4 Ohm x 4 Channels
- 600 W MAX Bridged Power @ 4 Ohm x 2 Channels
- 600 W 5th Channel MAX Power @ 2 Ohm x 1 Channel
- 300 W 5th Channel MAX Power @ 4 Ohm x 1 Channel
- Low and High Level Inputs, Variable Filter, Variable Bass Boost, Blue Backlit Illumination, Remote Subwoofer Control
- Dimensions: Depth 19.7" x Width 10" x Height 2.4"
- 6 Year Platinum Online Dealer Warranty
Rockford Fosgate P400X4 Punch 400 Watt 4 Channel Amplifier
The Punch P400X4 is a 4-channel amplifier producing 100 Watts into all four channels at 2-Ohm. The P400X4 is perfect for a 4-way full-range system or a 3-way system having a front stage with subwoofers on the rear channels.
- 50 Watts x 4 @ 4-Ohm 100 Watts x 4 @ 2-Ohm 200 Watts x 2 @ 4-Ohm Bridged
- Works with factory installed & aftermarket source units
- Onboard 12dB/octave LP/HP/AP crossover. NOTE: Use 40Hz @ 0dB (Track 5) for subwoofer amplifiers or 1kHz @ 0dB (Track 7) for full-range amplifiers.
- On-board Punch EQ with 18dB boost at 45Hz
- Cast Aluminum Heatsink with Stealth top mounted control panel
Rockford Fosgate R600X5 Prime 5-Channel Amplifier
The PRIME R600X5 is a 5-channel amplifier designed to run an entire car audio system! The R600X5 produces up to 75 Watts into each of its four channels with a dedicated subwoofer channel capable of producing 300 Watts into 2-Ohms.
- 50 Watts x 4 200 Watts x 1 @ 4-Ohm / 75 Watt x 4 300 Watts x 1 @ 2-Ohm
- Accepts High Level & RCA Level Input
- Cast aluminum heatsink with Top Mount Controls
- 12dB/octave crossover. MOSFET power supply
- 4 Gauge power/ground connectors. The R600X5 produces up to 75 Watts into each of its four channels with a dedicated subwoofer channel capable of producing 300 Watts into 2-Ohms.
NEW Orion XTR2500.1Dz XTR Series 2500 Watts RMS Car Audio Amp CEA-2006 Compliant Power Ratings Xtreme Amplifier with Remote Bass Boost Control Knob Included (XTR2500.1D)
XTR Series 1 Ohm Class D Mono-Amplifier. The new XTR Amplifier line offers more models than before to adjust to the requirements of the installer. The XTR series innovates by offering the best power in their Class D Mono Subwoofer Amplifier series.
- RMS Watts @ 4 Ohm Stereo 12.6V: 1050 Watts X 1 Channel / RMS Watts @ 2 Ohm Stereo 12.6V: 1600 Watts X 1 Channel / RMS Watts @ 1 Ohm Stereo 12.6V: 2500 Watts X 1 Channel
- Nominal power output 1ohm(watts): 5000 Watts, Max music power: 10000 Watts
- Frequency Response 20Hz250KHz
- Signal Noise Ratio: 65dB
- Hi Pass Freq. 30Hz-250Hz / Low Pass Freq.
- Commercial walkie talkies
- Deodorant for bad odor
- First birthday gifts ever
- Affordable stick vacuum
- Tattoo cover up artist
- Trailer hitch reviews best