Marino Avenue Mens Genuine Leather Belt, Classic Jean Style, 1.5" Width - Mahagony - 32 (Waist: 30)
If you are looking for a belt with a strap that will not delaminates, get scratched, fade in color, or rip, look no further than Marino Avenue's Classic Jean Leather Belt. This single pin buckle belt is crafted from a 100 genuine leather strap and zinc alloy buckle, and is designed with your long-term use and enjoyment in mind. This is a classic "heavy duty" design that goes perfectly with denim jeans, or any casual or dress pants.
Single Prong Buckle
- Medium: 32 34 36
- Large: 38
- Extra Large: 40 42 44
- XXL: 46 48
- XXXL: 50 52 56
EASY AND VERSATILE
Dress elegantly and comfortably at the same time! You can use this belt for all your different fashion styles and choices. Wear it at the office one day, at the game the next. Whether you're wearing it as you drink your morning coffee, or while your "winding down" beer, this belt fits with any style.
It is hand washable for easy maintenance, and there is no need to fear stains or stench!
A TRENDY ACCESSORY
Make a fashion statement while you buckle up your belt! Choose from black, mahogany, or walnut straps to create a cool and classy or warm and sophisticated look. At this affordable price, you can get all three to mix things up!
Customer satisfaction is our mission. Marino is here to provide our esteemed customers a most pleasant experience. Our 45 days return policy, plus 180 days warranty, enables you a risk free purchase!
- BUCKLE UP: Our leather belts with a single pin buckle ads the perfect touch to any pair of jeans. Create a casual fashion statement in seconds!
- FIND YOUR PERFECT FIT: To ensure proper comfort and fit, please select one size larger than your pant waist size. Dimensions: 32" Inches (81.28CM) Length, 1.5" Inches (3.8CM) Width.
- GENUINE LEATHER: These heavy duty rugged belts are made with quality craftsmanship and materials, with a leather strap & zinc alloy buckle.
- CLASSIC JEAN BELT: This classic styled belt with a double row of stitching works with both casual and dress apparel, and compliments any man's fashion.
- THE MARINO AVE PROMISE: With free exchanges and returns within 45 days, and a 180 day warranty, you'll be 100 satisfied with your purchase.
SRAM Apex Front Brake Caliper
APEX BLACK BRAKE FRONT
- Dual pivot design increases braking power and enhances progressive feel
- Forged alloy calipers
- External centering adjuster
- Compatible with 28c tires
- 308 grams
Mitutoyo 500-197-30 Advanced Onsite Sensor (AOS) Absolute Scale Digital Caliper, 0 to 8"/0 to 200mm Measuring Range, 0.0005"/0.01mm Resolution, LCD
The Mitutoyo 500-197-30 digital caliper has a 0 to 8" (0 to 200mm) measuring range with 0.0005" (0.01mm) increments for precision and an advanced onsite sensor (AOS) electromagnetic inductive sensor for resistance to dirt, oil, and water. Its digital readout LCD shows inch or metric units for versatility, and allows either absolute or incremental measurement readings. The electronic caliper measures inside, outside, depth, and step values for versatility and includes a protective case and SR44 silver oxide battery.
Digital calipers are measuring instruments commonly used for inspection in manufacturing to provide the precise measurements of an object. A pair of jaws attached to a long beam with a marked scale is used to take inside, outside, and step measurements. An additional depth probe slides along the beam to take depth measurements. One jaw is fixed to the end of the scale, while the other jaw slides along it with gearless precision to take measurements. The reading is electronically generated and displayed on a digital, high-resolution screen as a single value. Digital calipers can take differential measurements, which are used to determine the difference in measurements between two objects, by zeroing the display at any point along the scale. Some digital calipers can switch between standard and metric units, and some can output readings to a computer or printer for recording measurements. Compared to dial calipers, digital calipers provide measurements that are faster, easier, and more error-free, but they are more fragile mechanically and electronically, and do not resist coolant well. Vernier calipers are more durable than digital calipers because they do not have internal moving parts, but they can be more difficult to read. Digital calipers are commonly used in fields such as metalworking, mechanical engineering, machining, carpentry, and medicine.
Mitutoyo manufactures precision measuring tools, metrology equipment, and related systems. The company, founded in Tokyo in 1934, formed Mitutoyo America Corporation in 1963 with headquarters in Aurora, IL.
What's in the Box?
- Electronic caliper
- SR44 battery
- Protective case
- Measures 0 to 8" (0 to 200mm) in 0.0005" (0.01mm) increments for precision use
- Digital readout LCD shows inch or metric units for versatility when measuring
- Advanced onsite sensor (AOS) electromagnetic inductive sensor for resistance to dirt, oil, and water
- Measures inside, outside, depth, and step values for versatility
- Includes protective case and SR44 silver oxide battery
Yellow Budget Skinfold Caliper with Instructions Model C-111Y
A very small, inexpensive, one piece plastic caliper with a unique spring arm to apply a consistent pressure to the skinfold without the use of springs. Not accurate enough for professional use, but OK for home use or where accuracy is not as important. This caliper is designed for bulk sales to companies, using them as a "give away" with the purchase of a higher priced product in a promotion, or inclusion as part of a fitness kit or diet supplements. We have privately branded this for many companies. We also sell them individually and the instruction sheet is included.
- Light duty but durable
- Self measuring
- Instruction book included
CCK02623 2 REAR Original Calipers 2 OE Rotors 4 Low Dust Ceramic Brake Pads
1999 - 2008 Acura TL - All Models
2001 - 2003 Acura CL - 6 Cyl. 3.2L Models
2003 - 2011 Honda Element - All Models
Any Questions? Please send us a message or call us at (708) 325-3044.
- CLICK *sold by Callahan* ABOVE! 2100 Customers rate Callahan 4.9/5 Stars!
- GUARANTEED ONLY to fit vehicles in Description - See below. Original design ensures proper fit.
- REMANUFACTURED WITH BRAND NEW COMPONENTS. Hardware, pins and bleeder screws are included in the kit.
- CALIPERS ARE INSPECTED FOR QUALITY AND SAFETY, 100 pressure tested to prevent leaks.
- FREE ONE-TWO DAY SHIPPING for most states!
Shimano R451 Front Mid- Reach Road Caliper, Silver
R451 LONG REACH FRONT SILVER R50T2 SHOE
- New Super SLR design with light action
- Easy to set up with adjustable toe-in brake shoes
- Long reach for easy set up on touring style frames with higher brake mounts
- Quick release to open caliper for easy wheel removal and installation
Pittsburgh 6" Digital Caliper with Metric and SAE Fractional Readings
Our 6" digital calipers let you take inside, outside, depth and step measurements with an accuracy of /- 0.001" (0.03mm). Digital caliper measurements are easily read on the caliper's LCD display, and the on/off switch has automatic shut-off to preserve battery life. Calipers are powered by one 1.5V button cell battery.
- Metric and "inch" digital display
- Accurate to /- 0.001" (0.03mm)
- Resolution: 0.0005" (0.01mm)
- Measuring system: Linear capacitive
- Uses one 1.5V button battery
Starrett 3751AZ-6/150 Electronic Height Gage
The Starrett 3751AZ-6/150 is an electronic height gauge with fine adjustment thumb roll, slide lock, a steel scriber, a hardened stainless steel bar, a measurement range of 0 to 6" (150mm), and a high-contrast LCD digital readout precise to 0.0005" (0.01mm) with or 0.001" (0.03mm) of accuracy. The LCD characters are 0.32" high for ease of reading. A fine adjustment thumb roll provides precision measurements. A lock holds the slide in position. The included scriber, used to mark position on the workpiece, is steel for hardness and durability. The round nose of the scriber cuts clean, sharp lines with smoothness and less pressure and can reference zero from the bottom of the base to get the full usable range. The gauge provides the ability to set a temporary zero position and return to a true zero reading. The bar is hardened, stainless steel for durability and is back from the edge of the nose for stability. The base is hardened, ground, and lapped with finger grooves for a comfortable hand grip and ease of movement. The gauge is powered by one 3V CR 2032 battery (included). An auto power-off feature turns the gauge off after 5 minutes of inactivity to extend battery life. The gauge can measure depth of holes, slots, and recesses with the PT08680A depth attachment (sold separately). The gauge comes with the scriber, battery, and an aluminum case.
Height gauges, sometimes referred to as gages, are precision measuring instruments that travel on a vertical column (also called the beam) to measure and/or mark the vertical distance from the base of an object in fine units. The vertical position of the gauge and its attached pointer are changed by turning a calibrated screw, or one or more feed wheels. Recorded rotations are read from a scale, a dial, counters, and/or an electronic display. A screw clamp holds the pointer to the gauge. The pointer is typically sharpened to act as a scriber, and can be used to mark a position on a workpiece by scratching its surface. On compatible units, the scriber may be replaced by an electronic touch-signal probe. Height gauges are typically used in manufacturing, machining, and mechanical engineering.
The L.S. Starrett Company manufactures precision measuring tools, metrology and testing equipment, and saw blade products. The company was founded in 1880 and is headquartered in Athol, MA.
Whats in the Box?
- Starrett 3751AZ-6/150 height gauge
- CR 2032 battery
- Aluminum case
- Measurement range of 0 to 6" (150mm), and precise to 0.0005" (0.01mm)
- High-contrast LCD digital readout displays in inches or metric
- Fine adjustment thumb roll and lock to hold slide position
- Steel scriber can reference zero from bottom of the base to obtain full usable range
- Hardened, stainless steel bar for durability
- Easy-to-read LCD .32-Inch high characters
- Hardened, stainless steel bar for long life
- Depth attachment PT08680A available for measuring depth of holes, slots, and recesses
- Fine adjustment thumb roll for precision measurements
- Rounded nose scriber cuts clean, sharp lines with smoothness and less pressure
Modern Rug Calipso Blue 2'X7'3'' Runner Lattice Trellis Accent Area Rug Entry Way Bright Kids Room Kitchn Bedroom Carpet Bathroom Soft Durable Area Rug
Extremely durable and soft Accent rug. This rug adds a pleasant touchy to any floor with its simple, stylish and clean design. Stain and fade resistant. The 100 jute backing is safe for wood floors and all four sides of the rug are serged for improved durability.
- Size: 2'X7'3'' Runner; Color: Blue
- Material : polypropylene
- Velvety soft 0.4 inch pile. Bright vibrant colors
- Stain resistant and won't fade in the sunlight over time
- Extremely durable - easy to clean, vacuum frequently. Soiled areas should be cleaned immediately with a mild detergent, do not machine wash, do not bleach.
Stock Car Racing December 2005 Magazine LEARN TO WIN THE LARRY McREYNOLDS WAY Chad Knaus The Man Behind Jimmie Johnson's Success WINTER TIPS: DON'T JUST PARK IT, PREPARE FOR NEXT SEASON
BUDGET TRUCKS: ARCA OFFERS A LOW-COST WAY TO GO RACING. RACING 101: TIPS EVERY ENTRY-LEVEL RACER SHOULD KNOW. FUEL SYSTEMS: LEARN TO FLOW WITH THE BIG BOYS. BRAKE CALIPER REBUILD: WHAT TO LOOK FOR AND HOW TO FIX IT. POWER VALVES: A MISUNDERSTOOD BUT VALUABLE TUNING TOOL.
- Light blocking eye mask
- Outdoor dog repellent
- Air jet tubs
- Fax machine for small business
- Tattoo gun in the world
- Gopro for motorcycle 2016