FibraMent-D Rectangular Home Oven Baking Stone Three Sizes (15 x 20" Ship to Lower 48 States)
Made in the USA! FibraMent-D is made from a proprietary blend of heat resistant and conductive raw materials approved by NSF International for use in baking ovens. This baking stone will provide even, direct heat from the bottom of the stone. Consistent thermal conductivity ensures that your everything you put in your oven will bake more evenly and in less time. Baking stones do NOT draw moisture out of the dough. Rather, good quality baking stones bake through the dough at a even pace. FibraMent-D never needs to be removed from your oven, bakes the perfect pizza, breads and bagels every time and easy to follow baking instructions are provided. Designed for gas, electric and convection ovens, it can be placed directly on your oven rack. FibraMent is safety tested and certified by NSF International, the widely recognized and respected independent certification organization for public health and safety.
- Made in the USA of a blend of heat resistant and conductive materials approved by NSF International for use in baking ovens.
- Be sure to measure your oven before ordering. Allow at least a one-inch opening on each side of the baking stone for proper air movement.
- Easy Maintenance! Never wash this stone--just scrape excess spillage.
- FibraMent-D never needs to be removed from your oven, bakes the perfect pizza, breads, cakes, cookies, etc., every time and easy to follow baking instructions are provided. Designed for gas, electric and convection ovens, it can be placed directly on your oven rack.
- Why keep a Baking Stone in your oven? As you bake, your oven cycles on and off, causing the temperature to fluctuate as much as 20 degrees F above and below the temperature you set. The Baking Stone, when placed on a lower shelf about 5 inches below the oven floor provides instant even heat when bread is placed directly on the stone as well as stabilizing the temperature in the oven.
Presto 03430 Pizzazz Plus Rotating Oven
The fast and easy way to bake frozen, homemade, take-and-bake, and deli pizza. Also great for preparing frozen convenience foods such as chicken nuggets, jalapeo poppers, fish fillets, egg rolls, cinnamon rolls, cookies and much more. Rotating tray turns continuously to assure even baking. Top and bottom heating elements bake foods from both sides. Heating elements are separately controlled, allowing you to select top, bottom, or both elements for perfect results every time. Timer signals end of cooking time and automatically turns off heating elements. Save as much as 60 in energy compared to a conventional oven. Nonstick pan is removable for easy cleanup and storage. 120 volts AC, 6o Hz only, 1235 watts
- Rotating tray turns continuously to assure even baking.
- Top and bottom heating elements bake foods from both sides. Heating elements are separately controlled, allowing you to select top, bottom, or both elements for perfect results every time.
- Timer signals end of cooking time and automatically turns off heating elements.
- Saves as much as 60 in energy compared to a conventional oven.
- Removable nonstick baking pan is easy to clean and store.
Pizzacraft PizzaQue PC6500 Portable Outdoor Pizza Oven
Cook your own pizzas at home or on the go in only minutes. Your PizzaQue Outdoor Pizza Oven is lightweight, portable and safe on any surface. It's incredibly easy to use; simply hook it up to a propane tank, turn it on, let it pre-heat for 15 minutes, and you're ready to go. Your PizzaQue is perfect for tailgating, camping, or your regular family pizza night. Operates 25 hours on a 20-lb. propane tank -- that's over 250 pizzas. You will never order delivery again when your PizzaQue Outdoor Pizza Oven makes homemade pizza fast, easy, and delicious!
Several accessories complement the PizzaQue Outdoor Pizza Oven. The Pizzacraft Pizza Oven Accessories/Folding Peel & Stone Brush - PC0217 helps you transfer your pizzas easily and keep your oven clean. The Pizzacraft Pizza Oven Leg Kit - PC6011 lifts your pizza oven to about 3.3 feet from the ground, which makes it easy to get pizzas in and out of your oven, while the Pizzacraft Pizza Oven Side Table - PC6026 provides a convenient and durable workspace right next to your oven.
There are two pizza oven covers which protect your oven in all conditions -- the Pizzacraft Pizza Oven Protective Cover, Long - PC6019 and the Pizzacraft Pizza Oven Protective Cover - PC6012. And the Pizzacraft Pizza Oven Wood Pellet Smoker and Shovel - PC6021 adds smoky flavor to your pizza while it cooks.
100 SATISFACTION GUARANTEED. Pizzacraft is here to help if you have any concerns.
- Pre-heats to 700F in 15 minutes, pizza cooks in only 6 minutes
- Heat-diffusing pizza stone cooks crust evenly
- Domed lid deflects heat back on pizza, moisture vent prevents sogginess
- Light weight, portable, safe on virtually any solid surface
- Includes built in thermometer, 14" cordierite pizza stone, and gas hose
- Operates on a standard 20 lb. Propane tank
Hamilton Beach 31700, 12 Inch Cooker, Red Pizza Maker
Enjoy hot and delicious pizza at home with the Hamilton Beach Pizza Maker. No preheating is required and it cooks a 12" pizza up to 40 faster than a regular kitchen oven. The viewing window lets you watch as it cooks.
- Hot & delicious pizza, snacks & appetizers
- Cooks a 12 inch pizza
- Rotates for even cooking
- Viewing window lets you watch food as it cooks
- 30 minute cooking timer with auto shutoff
Professional Series PS75891 Stainless-Steel Pizza Baker
Cook a 12" inch pizza in 6 minutes! Great for your kitchen, dorm room, camping, and tailgating parties. 30-minute timer to remind you when your food is ready. Preheats in minutes. Cook pizza, quesadillas, cookies, and more. Removable pull out crumb tray to clean with ease. Adjustable heat control to set to your taste. Top and bottom heating elements make for an even bake.
Professional series durable stainless steel body with cool touch handle with fit nicely right on your kitchen countertop. Measures: 20.45 x 8.95 x 17.95 inches, with 1450 Watt power. UL listed, and 2 year limited warranty. Continental Electric and Professional Series, In the Heart of Every Home.
Cooking Tip: preheat oven for 15 minutes.
Cooking Option: You can use with a pizza stone for even cooking and easier cleanup.
- COOK A 9"inch PIZZA IN 6 MINUTES! Great for your kitchen, dorm room, camping, and tailgating parties.
- 30 MINUTE TIMER to remind you when your food is ready. Preheats in minute. Cook pizza, quesadillas, cookies, and more
- REMOVABLE PULL OUT CRUMB TRAY to clean with ease.
- Professional Series DURABLE STAINLESS STEEL BODY with COOL TOUCH HANDLE with fit nicely right on your kitchen countertop
- Measures: 20.45 x 8.95 x 17.95 inches, with 1450 WATT power
- UL Listed, and 2 Year Limited Warranty
Pizza Oven - Pizza Maker - Outdoor Pizza Oven - Portable Oven Outdoor Cooking - Award Winning Uuni 3 Pizza Oven
Uuni 3 is the definitive tool for your garden or outdoor kitchen. Its designed specifically to take the cost, bulk and hassle out of using a wood-fired oven. An evolution of the highly acclaimed Uuni 2S, Uuni 3 reaches 932F in just 10 minutes and can cook an authentic wood-fired pizza in an incredible 60 seconds. The patent-pending oven runs on wood pellets which are very energy-dense and inexpensive. Whats new in Uuni 3? Insulated body - for maintaining heat efficiency New Wood Pellet Burner - enabling better temperature control and consistent cooking 3 legs instead of 4 - making Uuni even more stable on any surface. New chimney clip - the addition of this mechanism makes it easier than ever to pack up and move, whether heading to the hills or hitting the beach. Extreme 500C heat Uuni 3 gets up to 932F which enables you to cook food really fast. You can make a wood-fired pizza in just 60 seconds! Not just for pizza; Uuni 3 is great for all types of meat, seafood, vegetables, flatbread - ideal for any food that enjoys short cooking times. Wood-fired Uuni is powered by wood pellets which are very energy-dense and cheap; theyre like regular wood except compressed. No additives, no hidden extras. Just wood. The pellets ignite easily & Uuni takes just 10 minutes to heat up, from cold to 932F. Lasts a lifetime Uuni is made of beautiful brushed stainless steel. It weathers and ages as you use it, but it doesnt rust and just keeps on performing. Itll make for a key feature in your outdoor kitchen or barbecue area. Entertainment Because of the ease and speed-of-use, Uuni is fantastic for entertaining friends or family. Get the gang together to make their own pizzas and then wood-fire them to perfection in front of their eyes. Responsibly Sourced All Uuni products that contain wood have been responsibly sourced and we even plant a tree for every Uuni 3 bag of pellets sold! Read more about the Uuni sustainability project here. Award Winning 2017 Vesta Award Winner 2017 RHS Chelsea Flower Show Finalist (judging to take place May 2017) Technical specification: Weight: 13.4 kg / 29.5 lbs. boxed Size: 22x36x64 cm / 8.6 x 14.1 x 25.2" (HxWxL) with legs extended, excluding door handle. Height of Uuni 3 including chimney: 67cm / 25.2. Stone baking board size: 33.7 x 33.7 cm / 13.2 x 13.2" Max pizza size: 13 Max clearance above stone: 11 cm / 4.3 Power: approx. 6 kWh Fuel: wood pellets Materials: 439 stainless steel, stainless steel rivets, FSC certified wooden handles, cordierite stone baking board. Uuni 3 is compatible with the forthcoming Gas Burner (As too is Uuni 2S) What's in the box: Uuni 3 wood-fired oven Wood Pellet Burner Cordierite stone baking board Pizza peel Manual and safety instructions Please note: wood pellets are sold separately.
- Uuni 3, our award-winning wood fired pizza oven, is one of the most innovative cooking gadgets in the pizza ovens world
- Perfect for your outdoor patio or garden, the Uuni 3 portable pizza oven cooks delicious pizzas in just 60 seconds
- Heats up to 932F in just 10 minutes and runs on energy-efficient, sustainably sourced wood pellets
- Uuni 3 provides the perfect cooking conditions for so much more - roast meat, fish and vegetable dishes in minutes
- Lightweight and easy-to-use, take your Uuni 3 on the go wherever you please!
Breville BOV800XL Smart Oven 1800-Watt Convection Toaster Oven with Element IQ, Silver
BOV450XL: Mini Smart Oven
BOV650XL: Compact Smart Oven
BOV800XL: Smart Oven
|Dimensions||16x13x9 inches||16.5x15.5x10.25 inches||18.5x16.25x11.25 inches|
|Capacity||11 inch pizza, 4 toast slices||12 inch pizza, 4 toast slices||13 inch pizza, 6 toast slices|
|Heating Elements||4 (quartz)||4 (quartz)||5 (quartz)|
|Accessories||Baking pan||Baking pan, broil rack||Baking pan, broil rack, pizza pan|
Why the Breville Smart Oven?
Every Breville product begins with a simple moment of brilliance. The Breville Smart Oven began with the simple fact that different foods require different methods of heating: some, like baked goods, need to be cooked evenly; others, like meats, need to be seared on top. Most toaster ovens fail to distribute heat in a consistent way throughout their interiors, let alone change heat distribution to suit the different foods being prepared. This is how the Breville Smart Oven stands apart: whatever the food, it adjusts its heat distribution for perfect results.
An oven that does the thinking for you
The Smart Oven is equipped with Element IQ cooking technology, which adjusts the power of the five individual quartz heating elements to cook food more evenly and quickly. This sophisticated heating system distributes heat throughout the oven when and where it is needed, to guarantee more efficient cooking. Nine different menu options allow users to choose the best setting for the food they are cooking. In addition to dynamically distributing heat to different areas, the Smart Oven can adjust the wattage of its heating elements for even more cooking flexibility. Most ovens have elements with fixed wattage that can only switch between ON and OFF, but Element IQ functions much like a dimmer on a light switch, increasing or decreasing element power with a simple turn of the knob.
For example, broiling requires high heat from above in order to melt and brown, so the Smart Oven activates 1500W of high heat from the top elements of the oven. On the other hand, toast needs to be cooked evenly on both sides without drying out the inside, so the Smart Oven uses high radiated heat from above and below (1800W distributed between four elements) to crisp the outside quickly.
Baking utilizes another feature of the Smart Oven that contributes to even heating: convection heating. Convection cooking uses a fan to circulate hot air so all sides of the food cook at the same rate. This is particularly important for baked goods, such as cookies and cakes, which need to be cooked evenly all the way through.
Each of these nine functions is preset with recommended settings, taking the guesswork out of cooking. However, each can be customized according to recipe, volume of food, or personal taste. Customized settings will remain in the memory of the oven until changed or until the oven is unplugged from the wall outlet, streamlining your cooking process.
Designed with the consumer in mind
The Smart Oven is carefully constructed from the most durable materials. It is attractively housed in reinforced stainless steel, a striking addition to any kitchen. The elements themselves are composed of quartz, rather than the metal elements found in other toaster ovens. Quartz responds more quickly to heat change, which results in more even heating throughout the oven. The roomy interior is coated with a non-stick material that can safely withstand high temperatures, making cleanup easier. A crumb/drip tray that is accessible from the front of the oven (rather than the back, like many other toaster ovens) also makes it easier to clean between cooking sessions. In addition, the oven includes a patented magnetic auto-eject rack: small magnets embedded on the sides of the oven door pull the wire rack halfway from the oven when the door is opened, making food easier to remove and preventing burns.
At 18.5 x16.25 x11.25 inches, the Breville Smart Oven is not too small but not too large. It is larger than most toaster ovens, with space to comfortably fit six slices of toast, a 13-inch pizza, or a whole chicken. However, as a countertop convection oven, it is more space-efficient than a conventional wall oven. A smaller oven means less time to heat up and less time to cook, perfect for preparing a meal in a hurry (or for cooks who like to create in the heat of the moment). This also translates into a cooler kitchen (particularly convenient in the hot summer months) and less energy consumed.
- Easy-clean, stainless steel housing with ribbed plate warming tray
- Non-Stick Interior with 3 rack positions
- 13 pizza, 6-slice toast capacity
- Tempered glass door
- Magnetic auto-eject rack
- 5 quartz elements with Element IQ for smart cooking
- Back-lit easy-read LCD that calculates the correct the time and temperature, illuminating orange during preheating and cooking and blue once the cycle is complete
- Function dial with 9 pre-set cooking functions: bake, broil, roast, cookies, reheat, pizza, bagel, toast, warm
- Temperature and time dial with auto shut-off and sound alert
- Easily removable pull-out crumb tray
- Element IQ delievers the right power at the right time and when adjusted to taste, remembers
- 9 present functions: Toast, Bagel, Bake, Roast, Broil, Pizza, Cookies, Reheat and Warm
- 1800W with 5 Quartz heating elements
- Backlit, easy-read LCD changes from blue to orange when cooking
- 1 Year Limited Product Warranty
- Place the oven on a flat, dry surface. Ensure there is a minimum distance of 4" (10cm) of space on both sides of the appliance.
- Exterior Dimensions: (W) 18 x (D) 15 x (H) 11 ; Interior Dimensions: (W) 13 x (D) 11 x (H) 5 ; Weight: 22lbs
Checkered Chef Stainless Steel Pizza Peel With Folding Handle. Pizza Paddle Size 9.5 x 13 Inches
You'll Wonder How You Ever Managed Without It!
Whether you're reheating a restaurant pizza, cooking a pizza from scratch or even using a store bought crust, you'll wonder how you ever managed without the Checkered Chef Pizza Peel. Sliding a pizza in and out of an oven or barbecue would often result in burned arms or dropped pizzas. Not anymore! The sleek stainless steel pizza paddle is thin yet sturdy enough to easily slide under whatever it is you're creating, unlike wooden peels which are often too thick to do the job.- Constructed from quality stainless steel, the paddle size measures 9.5 x 13 inches.
- With the handle fully extended, the pizza peel measures 22 inches long, long enough to keep your hands and arms away from the heat of the oven - no more burned arms!
- The comfort grip rubber handle is cleverly designed to fold away for easy storage, or, if you prefer, the handle also includes a hole for hanging storage.
Clean up is so easy!
With quality stainless steel construction and no wooden components, the Checkered Chef Pizza Peel is very easy to hand wash or it can even be cleaned in the dishwasher! You can't do that with a wooden peel!
So, what are you waiting for? If you're ready for that real pizza restaurant experience at home, click the "Add To Cart" tab above and start imagining all of the pizzas you are going to create.
- NO MORE burned arms or dropped pies - it's never been easier to get a pizza out of the oven or onto the grill. The thin, stainless steel paddle easily slips under pizzas and pies, much easier than thick wooden peels.
- SO MANY USES - The perfect pizza paddle for your oven or grill - best pizza shovel for indoor and outdoor pizza ovens and as an extra large turner for barbecues. Fantastic pizza flipper or lifter for adding and removing pizzas to and from your pizza steel or pizza stone. Also useful as a bakers peel for lifting cakes, pies and tarts.
- EASY STORAGE - our unique foldable pizza peel has been cleverly designed with a folding handle, making the Checkered Chef Pizza Peel compact and easy to store.
- COMFORT GRIP black rubber handle, not scratchy and splintery like wooden handles.
- STURDY, QUALITY stainless steel construction making the Checkered Chef Pizza Peel 100 dishwasher safe.
Home-Complete Cast Iron Pizza Pan - 14 Inch - Evenly Bakes and Heats Your Pizza - Works with All Kinds of ovens - Strong Handles and a Small Lip to Avoid Spills and Mess
If you love to bake up delicious homemade pizza from scratch in your own kitchen, then the Cast Iron Pizza Pan by Home-Complete is an absolute essential! The 14 skillet is versatile; perfect for cooking a variety of foods, from pizza to eggs, bacon, cornbread, biscuits, pancakes, crepes, fajitas, burgers and more. Constructed from cast iron, this pan will heat evenly, and is a sturdy piece of cookware that you will be able to use and enjoy for many years to come! NOTES: To Season: Before use, rinse pan with hot water (no soap), then dry thoroughly. Cover pan completely with a thin layer of vegetable oil or shortening, place cast iron upside down on the top rack of your oven, place foil on the bottom rack to catch oil drippings, then heat your cookware for one hour at 350F. Let your cookware cool, then it is ready to use. To Clean: Simply rinse with hot water (do not use soap) and wipe with a sponge (do not use steel wool sponges). If there are stuck-on food remnants, scrub with coarse salt until clean. Dry thoroughly and rub with oil. To Use: For a crisper crust-prebake for 10 minutes at 450F, add sauce, cheese, and toppings then bake 10 minutes more, or until desired level of doneness. For softer crust, spread raw dough directly in pan, add sauce, cheese, and toppings and bake at 450F for 10-12 minutes or desired level of doneness. For best results, lightly grease pan before each use. SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: Home-Complete is committed to providing the consumer with the absolute best price and value on all of our products, which we ensure by applying a rigorous quality control process. NOTE: This is an exclusive product of Home-Complete and ONLY Cast Iron Pizza Pans by Home-Complete are GUARANTEED to be genuine IMPORTANT: Avoid buying counterfeit products and transacting with unauthorized sellers. Look for our logo on the packaging for every one of our products.
- ENJOY EASY to BAKE PIZZA PAN- Forget cookie sheets or those cardboard liners! Use this "seasoned" cast iron 14" pizza pan to ensure an evenly baked, golden crust pizza your family will love!
- TASTE THE AUTHENTIC PIZZA FLAVOR OF THE OLD WORLD! Cast iron is preferred by gourmet chefs around the world, and it's always used for baking pizza in the villages and hamlets of Old Italy
- FAST, EVEN HEATING - LONGER HEAT RETENTION! An important part of baking! Pre-seasoned with vegetable oil formula for immediate usage. Also makes this the perfect kitchen tool for grilling veggies and meats! Bake, broil, fry, or even "wok" your meats and veggies with this one handy pan!
- EASY TO CLEAN! Just hot water! Do not put in the dishwasher
- 10 YEARS LIMITED MANUFACTURE WARRANTY
Betty Crocker BC-2958CR Pizza Maker, 1440 Watts, Red
For fast, delicious pizza, this pizza maker is a great choice. It's not just for pizza, though - make quesadillas, nachos, mini frittatas, quiche, croissants, giant cookies, hors d'oeuvres and more. The nonstick coated baking plate bakes the crust to perfection and makes cleanup easy. Don't worry about turning on an oven next time you want pizza. Just reach for this pizza maker. 1440 Watts
- Perfect For Quesadillas, Nachos, Mini Frittatas, Quiche, Croissants, Giant Cookies, Hors D'oeuvres & More
- Fast, Fun & Energy Efficient. Dishwasher safe- no
- Bakes 12" Pizzas With A Deliciously Crispy Crust
- Nonstick Coated Baking Plate Bakes Crust To Perfection & Makes Clean Up Easy
- Bakes Fresh Homemade Pizzas Or Flatbreads With Favorite Toppings Without Even Turning On An Oven
- Shampoo for dry oily hair
- Skin needling roller
- 2 slice toaster 2016
- Muffin pans
- Small luxury suvs
- Comfort walking sandals