WEN 4208 8 in. 5-Speed Drill Press
Remember when power tools were actually powerful? WENs 8-inch swing, 5-speed drill press is small but powerful enough to drill through metal, wood, plastics, and other materials. Max drill capacity is 1/2 in 1 thick cast iron. When you need accurate, repeatable holes, this tool will do the job more conveniently and precisely than a hand held drill. The perfect size for the shop and portable enough to take to the job. Constructed with a rigid frame consisting of cast iron: head, table, and base ensuring accurate holes. Its powerful induction motor features ball bearings for an extended life and it all comes together with smooth and balanced performance even at high speeds. The chuck with JT33 spindle taper gives you versatility with a variety of bits. Worktable bevels 45 left and right for those tricky operations for the perfect right angles consistently. The base contains predrilled holes for mounting onto a bench or work stand. The slotted table allows for mounting clamps and vises for effective workholding. Since 1951, WEN has proudly produced innovative powered tools focused on value delivering meaningful features that will help you complete and enjoy the work as much as the project. Remember when you could drill holes in any material with ease? Remember WEN.
- Includes a 1/2-inch keyed chuck and onboard key storage
- Operates at 5 different speeds: 740, 1100, 1530, 2100, 3140 RPM
- Spindle travels up to 2 inches with easy to read, locking linear depth stops for accurate and repeatable drilling operations
- Durable 1/3 HP induction motor develops ample torque and power
- 6-1/2 x 6-1/2" worktable is height adjustable and bevels up to 45 degrees left & right
- Swing: 8 inch. Motor: 120V, 60Hz. Horsepower: 1/3 HP.
WEN 4214 12-Inch Variable Speed Drill Press
Remember when power tools were actually powerful? WENs 12-inch swing, variable speed drill press with laser centering device, is a powerhouse for your shop. Packed with features that youll find in larger more industrial type drill presses. This bench-top, cast iron drill press has the power to drill through metal, wood and other materials. Max drill capacity is 5/8 in 1 thick cast iron. The variable speed feature allows you to target in the exact speed (infinitely from 580-3200 RPM) that works for your project. While you are working you simply move a lever and adjust the speed as needed. No pulleys and belts to change! Our design uses a mechanical variable speed which allows for the same power and torque through the entire speed range. A digital readout powered by LEDs displays the running speed. Constructed with a rigid frame consisting of cast iron: head, table, and base, ensures accurate holes. Its powerful induction motor features ball bearings for an extended life and it all comes together with smooth and balanced performance even at high speeds. The 5/8 chuck with MT2 spindle taper gives you versatility with a variety of bits and features on-board chuck key storage, so you never have to hunt around for it. Worktable bevels 45 left and right for those tricky operations for the perfect right angles consistently. Base has predrilled holes for mounting onto a bench or work stand. Slotted table allows for mounting clamps and vises for effective mounting. The X-pattern laser locks-on to your drill points saving on guesswork and sparing expensive materials. A versatile and valuable tool for any shop especially when you expand its range of use with optional accessories such as mortising attachments, drum sanders, circle cutters, etc. Since 1951, WEN has proudly produced innovative powered tools focused on value delivering meaningful features that will help you complete and enjoy the work as much as the project. Remember when you could drill with laser precision? Remember WEN. DO NOT use power tools in the presence of flammable liquids or gases
- Infinitely variable speed ranges from 580-3200 RPMS. Mechanical variable speed delivers equal torque throughout the range. LED read out displays speed.
- Spindle Travel of 3-1/8" with easy to read, locking linear depth stop for accurate and repeatable drilling operations
- Quill diameter of 2.17 inches. Durable 2/3hp induction motor develops ample torque and power. Motor: 120 V, 60 Hz. Laser Module: Class III
- 9-1/2 x 9-1/2" cast iron worktable features rack & pinion height adjustment and bevels up to 45 Degree left & right
- Includes drill press, mechanical variable speed, laser, table roller extension, 5/8" keyed chuck & key, tools for assembly
Gino Development 01-0822 0-8500 rpm TruePower Precision Mini Drill Press with 3 Range Variable Speed Control, 1/4"
Permanent magnet motor with variable speed control; infinite speed selection within the machine's three speed ranges (0-5000, 0-6500, and 0-8500 RPM); accommodates drills from 0.79 to 6mm DIA. (1/4"); electrical 110 vac, 60 Hz; max. Chuck capacity 6mm; Spindle travel 1"; Column DIA. 1.250"; work surface 6.750" x 6.750"; throat 4"; overall height 13.5"; width 7.5"; depth 10"; chuck key included.
- Permanent magnet motor with variable speed control
- Infinite speed selection within the machine's three speed ranges
- Accommodates drills from 0.79 to 6mm Dia
Dremel 220-01 Rotary Tool Workstation Drill Press Work Station with Wrench
It's a drill press, tool holder and flex shaft holder all in one. Drill accurate perpendicular and angled holes. Holds your tool in place for applications like sanding and buffing, and the telescoping flex shaft holder extends to any height between 16 and 29 inches.
- Articulating Drill Press- Drills Perpendicular and Angled Holes in 15-degree Increments, up to 90 Degrees Horizontal
- Tool Holder- Holds Tool at 90 Degrees Horizontal for Tasks Such as Polishing Metal Objects, Sanding Different Shapes and Grinding Metal Piece. Drill Depth- 2 Inches
- Flex Shaft Tool Stand- Allows Telescopic Adjustment to Any Height Between 16 and 29 Inches, Crow's Nest Provides On-board Storage for Drill Bits, Wrenches, and Other Dremel Accessories
- Cord Management Clips - for Safe Storage of Power Cords, Inch/Metric Marking on Base - For Accurate Drilling of Workpiece, Depth Markings with Depth Stop - for Consistent Depth, Sturdy Metal Base with 4 Clamping Points - to Securely Hold the Station
- Compatible with Dremel Rotary Tool models 100, 200, 275, 285, 300, 395, 398, 400, 800, 3000, 4000, 4200, 8100, 8200, 8220
SKIL 3320-01 3.2 Amp 10-Inch Drill Press
Skil 3320-02 10" Drill PressSkil Benchtop Power Tools are Quality Tools at a Great Price!Skil 3320-02 10" Drill Press Features: 3.2 amp motor LaserX2 2 Beam Laser System Depth Adjustment System Variable Speed-570-3,050 RPM 0-45 degrees left and right tilting work surfaceSkil 3320-02 10" Drill Press Specifications: Includes 10-in Drill Press with Laser Cast Iron Base and Work Table (2) AA Batteries Chuck Key
- 1/2-Inch keyed chuck. Bump-off switch for added safety
- 5 Speeds - 570 - 3,050 RPM
- Adjustable depth stop for accurate measurements and repetitive drilling
- 0-45 Degree Left/Right Tilting Work Surface
- Laser X2 2-beam laser for precise hole alignment
WEN 4210T 10 In. Drill Press with Laser
Remember when power tools were actually powerful? WENs 10-inch swing drill press with laser centering device is a powerhouse for your shop. Packed with features that youll find in larger, more industrial type drill presses, you can power through metal, wood and other materials with ease. Change from five speeds to target the exact RPM right for your project (600, 1100, 1700, 2400, 3100 RPM). Rigid frame construction of cast iron provides sturdiness and reliability. Its powerful induction motor features ball bearings for an extended life, all combining together with smooth and balanced performance at any speed. The 1/2 chuck with JT33 spindle taper gives you versatility with a variety of bits. Worktable bevels 45 left and right for those tricky operations for the perfect right angles consistently. Base has predrilled holes for mounting onto a bench or work stand. The X-pattern Class II 1mW laser locks-on to your drill points saving on guesswork and sparing expensive materials. A very versatile and valuable tool for any shop especially when you expand its range of use with optional accessories such as mortising attachment, drum sanders, circle cutters, etc Since 1951, WEN has proudly produced innovative powered tools focused on value delivering meaningful features that will help you complete and enjoy the work as much as the project. Remember when you could drill holes with laser precision? Remember WEN.
- Includes: drill press, class II 1mW laser, 1/2" keyed chuck & key, tools for assembly
- Adjust between five speeds from 600 to 3100 RPM
- Spindle travel of 2-1/2" with easy to read, locking linear depth stop for accurate and repeatable drilling operations
- Durable 3.2-amp motor provides ample torque and power
- 7-5/8 x 7-5/8" cast iron worktable features rack & pinion height adjustment and bevels up to 45 degrees left & right
Small Benchtop Drill Press DRL-300.00
This easy-to-use benchtop drill press is very small, but powerful enough to use for all of your drilling projects. With a platform measuring only 6-3/4" x 6-3/4", it is space-saving as well as economical. Variable speeds up to 8,500 RPM. 1-year warranty.
- Ideal for all drilling projects, not just the small ones
- 1-year manufacturer warranty
- Variable speed up to 8,500 RPM
- Measures 6-3/4 inches by 6-3/4 inches; 13.00 pounds
- Easy-to-use tiny benchtop drill press is space-saving and economical
Milescraft 1097 Tool Stand Drill Press for Rotary Tools
Elevate Your Rotary Tools Performance to Machine Tool Standards with the ToolStand! Transform a handheld rotary device into a precision drilling machine with the rotary ToolStand. This stand is compatible with most Dremel-style rotary tools. The ToolStand acts as a drill press to cut perfectly perpendicular holes while a depth-stop gauge makes repetition a cinch.
- Sturdy metal head fits most Dremel style rotary tools
- Spring loaded metal rack and pinion gearing for smoothe controlled drilling
- Scale with depth stop allows precised depth control and repeatability
- The steel 13-1/2 support column of the ToolStand, fits securely into a 6 x 6 formed steel base plate whose surface and mounting platforms have been planed to ensure a level work surface
- Lock tools in horizontal position for hands free use
Lukcase Floor Drill Press Stand Table for Drill Workbench Repair Tool Clamp for Drilling Collet,drill Press Table
Depth gauge Plastic collar insert
Mounting Holes Allen key & holder - for adjustment
Type: Iron Bottom Bracket Min- Max Clamp : 38-43mm1.48'' or 1.7''
Main Rod : 25*400mm Size : 400*155*155mm
Drilling depth: Up to 60mm Base: Cast Iron Base
Quantity: 1x Drill Bracket (electric drill in the picture is NOT included)
Place the base on a level floor,Place the column on the base as deeply as use the hex key M8 to tight the two pieces hex bolts on the side of base.(These are 4 holes on the base on the bench)
Clamp Drill Machine
Put the Electric Drill machine or Die Grinder into the clamp,according to the size of neck of the machine use different thickness of brush,and use the hex key to tight the clamp lock bolt 8. Screw the Handle(20) to the feed shaft 21and tighten it.
And try to press some times to check the head sliding need,add some grease on the sliding slot and adjust the 3pcs screw 14 on the sliding sporter.
Adjustment of height of Head
According to the workpiece height,Up or down the head assembly,and tight the head lock bolts 9 by hex key. (unplug the drill before any adjustment of this stand)
Adjust the height of Point clamp 2 to control the drill Max travel for this stand is 60mm. Adjust the head to bevel drilling and milling. Loosen the screws 24 between Colum and the Head to desired position,and tighten the screws.adjustment angle is 90 degree.Trial running machine before operation trial runs machine no loading before any operation.
Before operation,please be advised that your drill and our drill press stand are all assembled securely without no loosen.
- This heavy duty drill stand is designed for use with power drills with collar diameter of from 38mm to 43mm1.48'' to 1.7'').With this drill stand, drilling at surfaces, round workpieces and boards can be done with absolute precision.
- Substantially cheaper than purchasing a full drill press. This drill press stand has all the necessary features expected in a full-size drill press stand.
- It includes separate adjustments for limiting press depth and drill height so you can change drill position with minimal risk of over-drilling into the stand.
- The drill collar can be adjusted to suit a variety of tools and the stand is supplied with 3 different size collar inserts to suit smaller drills.
- It has a sturdy metal column bar and base with slots for fitting a machine vice and 4 clamping points for mounting firmly with your worktable .It also features a depth adjustment scale and stop ith an adjustable scale ring for accurately setting the drilling depth, down to the last millimeter.
Proxxon 38128 TBM Bench Drill Machine
Bench Drill Press TBM 115
- 110-120V, 65HZ, 85W comes with 6 steel collets size 1/32, 1/16, 5/64, 3/32, 7/64 and 1/8 inches (1.0, 1.5, 2.0, 2.4, 3.0, 3.2 millimeter)
- Recommend clamp work pieces with Proxxon Machine Vise number 28132 or 24260
- Convert this machine into a high precision machining center with use of 24256 Proxxon KT 70 Micro Compound Table
- Optional Proxxon Original German Rohm Chuck umber 28122 available
- Dual 12 inch subwoofers in box
- Fine point gel pen
- Shampoo to reduce brassiness
- Alarm clock docking station
- Vegan gifts
- Beach shade tent