African Shea Butter 100 Natural 16oz
African Shea Butter is made from the nut of the African Shea tree. It contains a rich amount of fatty acid which renders it far superior to cocoa butter. This fatty acid is crucial to rejuvenating and moisturizing the skin. Shea Butter provides all the essential vitamins needed to make skin look and feel smoother, softer and most importantly, healthier. Its therapeutic properties protect the skin from wind, cold, sun and it helps heal wounds faster. Shea Butter fights the effects of aging and repairs rough , damaged skin
REAL African Shea Butter Pure Raw Unrefined From Ghana"IVORY" 8oz. CONTAINER
NOTE - OUR SHEA BUTTER IS PACKAGED IN A PLASTIC CONTAINER AND IS SOLEY MANUFACTURED BY NATURAL COSMECTICS. KEEP IN MIND "IF" PURCHASING FROM ANOTHER VENDOR THAT YOU WILL NOT BE RECIEVING THE SAME ITEM SHOWN ABOVE.
- NOTE - OUR SHEA BUTTER IS PACKAGED IN A PLASTIC CONTAINER AND IS SOLEY MANUFACTURED BY NATURAL COSMECTICS. KEEP IN MIND "IF" PURCHASING FROM ANOTHER VENDOR THAT YOU WILL NOT BE RECIEVING THE SAME ITEM SHOWN ABOVE.
- Treats Dry skin, eczema, infant eczema, Rashes Treats dark spots, stretch mark , burns, lessens the irritation in psoriasis, wrinkles, blemishes, Diaper rash, scars & skin discolorations.
- Moisturizes and Heals Skin - relieves symptoms of extreme dryness, eczema, dermatitis and skin allergies
- Anti-inflammatory Properties .Provides Pain relief from swelling and arthritis.
Unrefined Ivory Shea Butter - Raw, 100 Pure, from West Africa - Moisturizing for Dry, Cracked Skin and Eczema - Use on Body, Face and Hair and in DIY Skin Care Recipes - 16 oz by Better Shea Butter
Unrefined Shea Butter is a rich fat produced from the nuts of the shea tree found in Africa. Butter made from shea nuts is thick and creamy, and has been used as a natural skin and hair care product for centuries.
Shea Butter Benefits:Shea Butter is enjoyed all over the world--either in its natural form or as a main ingredient in soaps, cosmetics, and hair care products. People often use Shea Butter to relieve skin conditions such as dry skin, stretch marks, eczema, cracked heels, etc. Shea Butter is non-comedogenic and will not clog your pores, so can be used by people affected by or worried about acne.
How is Shea Butter MadeUnrefined Shea Butter starts off with shea nuts that are boiled to soften their shells and the seeds are removed by hand. The shea seeds are cracked and roasted before being milled and kneaded into a thick dough. The dough is then blended with water to separate the fats from the solids. The skimmed fats are boiled and cooled, resulting in a pure butter that is fresh, natural, and bursting with goodness.
Shea Butter Color:Unrefined Shea Butter, unlike refined shea butter that gets bleached and stripped of its characteristics, does not have a consistent color. Any of the following colors and shades can found in unrefined shea butter: off-white, ivory, pale yellow, pale gray and pale green.
Shea Butter Smell:Unrefined shea butter has a characteristic smokey and nutty natural smell, that can differ in intensity depending on the harvest. The nutty smell of unrefined shea butter is not something that everyone enjoys. If you receive our shea butter and do not like the smell, you can return it for a full refund.Certificate of Origin is available upon request.
- Benefits: relieves eczema, moisturizes skin, boosts collagen production, fades scars and stretch marks, reduces inflammation
- A free downloadable eBook of 20 DIY skin care recipes is included with your purchase
- Imported from Ghana, filtered and packaged in small batches in the US to ensure freshness
- Color varies from off-white to cream, to ivory and pale yellow. Scent is slightly smokey and nutty, typical of Unrefined Shea Butter
- Packaged in a sealed food-grade plastic pouch, inside a stand up resealable kraft pouch
1lb 100 Natural Raw Bulk Organic African Shea Butter from Ghana by North Oak
Unrefined Shea Butter The oil of the African Shea tree's nut is Shea butter's source. The butter's uses include the reduction of wrinkles, fine lines, scars, and stretch marks. Also, it alleviates a wide range of skin discomforts, such as sunburn, eczema and psoriasis. Makers of cosmetics and some botanical components mix this compound into their products. It is excellent for the application of formulas that are decorative and helpful. The butter melts and is absorbed into your skin without leaving a greasy residue. Shea butter's qualities are due to the existence of plant sterols and fatty acids. Specifically, palmitic, stearic, oleic and linolenic acids are key to its wonderful properties. Shea butter includes vitamins A and E, in addition to catechins, and plant anti-oxidants which are also found in green tea. It softens and conditions skin as well as wood and leather. Musicians utilize it to improve the pliability of leather tuning straps, as well as pitch of animal epidermis drums and other percussion instruments. Shea butter is available in various grades, which are based on the extraction method. We know you will love the quality of our Shea Butter.
- Natural Shea Butter extracted from the nut of the Shea tree
- Melts easily to make body butters, whipped Shea, hair products
- Rich in Vitamins to help you relieve and renew the skin and hair
- Mix it with Cocoa butter or other natural ingredients to produce homemade lotions
- Try it for yourself and experience what high quality shea butter feels like
African Shea Butter 100 Natural 32oz by RA Cosmetics
SmellGood has been importing pure unrefined Shea butter from Africa more than 10 years. Our unrefined Shea butter is the top grade quality backed with lab test report. Feel free to contact us for test report of the current inventory. Only top quality pure unrefined Shea butter contains rich Vitamins A, D, E, F, antioxidants and essential fatty acids, makes it great moisturizer for skin and hair, plus many other benefits per research. It is also widely used as ingredient for cosmetics.
- Pure, raw, unrefined shea butter from West Africa
- Packaged in a resealable plastic container
- Color of the shea butter may vary by batch and by season
- Hand processed by village women
Shea Butter 1 lb Pure, Raw, Unrefined, Grade A, Ivory, Perfect Skin Moisturizer, DIY Lip Balms, Stretch Marks, Eczema, Acne, Recover Sun Damage, Kids Cream 16 oz by White Naturals
Shea butter 16 oz by White Naturals
Shea Butter is an off-white or ivory-colored solid fat extracted from the nut of the African Shea tree. Shea butter is mainly used in the cosmetics industry for skin and hair-related products (lip gloss, skin moisturizer creams and emulsions, and hair conditioners for dry and brittle hair. It is also used to make soap. In some African countries such as Benin, Shea Butter is used for cooking oil, as a waterproofing wax, for hairdressing, for candle-making, and as an ingredient in medicinal ointments. Uses and Benefits of Shea Butter Shea butter is extremely gentle on the skin and suitable for various skin types. Create DIY soaps, face creams, hair masks and more with our beauty must-have!
Shea Butter is a key ingredient for skin care. Full of all-natural vitamin A, 100 percent pure, unrefined, raw Shea Butter aids in numerous skin conditions such as blemishes and wrinkles, muscle fatigue, dermatitis, and radiation treatments for certain medical problems. Shea Butter relieves windburn, sunburn and winter dry skin.
Shea Butter moisturizes both scalp and hair. Shea Butter alleviates dandruff.
Shea Butter reduces Stretchmarks and Cellulite.
Shea Butter prevents Diaper Rash for Babies because of its anti-fungal and anti-inflammatory properties.
- African Shea Butter, Unrefined, 100 Natural, premium quality, one pound block, Imported from Ghana Africa, packaged in the USA.
- Shea butter is one of the best moisturize and skin nourishing cream. It contains vitamin A, E and essential fatty acids that give it exceptional healing properties.
- White Naturals Shea butter is pleasant to use, it has a creamy texture; it is very soft and melts easily.
- Shea butter has many uses, by itself or as part of DIY recipes for soaps, lotions, kids cream, hair conditioners, hair shampoo, sunscreen, lip balms, deodorants and more.
- We have great confidence in our product and take full responsibility for it. That is why we offer a full refund for your purchase in case you are not satisfied.
Organic Raw Unrefined Shea Butter Ghana Africa Pure (5 Pounds)
buy from the importers directly! we will give you our website with each orderThe Top 10 Uses of Shea Butter Moisturizer for dry skin Eczema cream Blemish cream For softer smoother skin For burns Wrinkle reduction cream Moisturizer for dry hair Shaving cream Anti-itch cream Stretch mark prevention cream The Shelf Life of Shea Butter The shelf life of Shea butter is 18-24 months when kept in a cool dry place. After that time the healing properties of Shea butter are less effective but it is still a good moisturizer. Application of the Shea Butter Shea butter melts at body temperature. For easy application warm Shea butter onto palms until it is completely melted and smooth on. Shea Butter absorbs quickly, penetrates deeply and coats the skin with a fine film; thereby diminishing water loss and leaving the skin softened and protected. The Amazing Properties of Shea Butter Shea butter is the best natural product to protect, heal and improve skin. It is prized because it contains a real cocktail of elements good for the skin. Among these, is first a very high content of Essential Fatty Acids, more than in all other vegetable butter. These fatty acids are oleic, stearic, linoleic and palmitic acid. They play a very important moisturizing, softening, and anti-inflammatory role, and help renew the cutaneous cells. Shea butter also contains vitamins A, D, E, and K that have a recognized effect against skin aging. It is also rich in phytosterols with protecting and regenerating virtues. The manufacturing process has a great influence on the properties and efficiency of Shea butter. If it is refined or processed, it loses its vitamins and part of its efficiency. The Organic Shea Butter Company brings you a handmade certified organic Shea butter that is a guarantee of purity and higher quality.
- Oranic raw unrefined shea butter 100 pure from karite shea nut tree and manufactured by the villages and not the factories
- Buy direct from the importers
- made in the villages not the factories
- from tamale Ghana
Yellow Brick Road 100 Raw Unrefined Shea Butter-African Grade a Ivory 1 Pound (16oz)
Yellow Brick Road 100 unrefined organic shea butter-African grade A ivory. Custom Orders (through Amazon) are accepted and welcomed. Simply contact us Yellow Brick Road and we will set up the entire thing for you
- Custom Orders any size from 1lb to a truck load (through Amazon) are accepted and welcomed. Simply contact us Yellow Brick Road and we will set up the entire thing for you
- Good for dry skin, hair and blemishes, Unrefined Shea Butter is...naturally rich in a number of vitamins. Vitamins A, E, F and K are the most popular
- Vitamin E balances and normalizes the skin. Helps keep it clear and healthy, particularly beneficial for dry or sun-exposed skin.
- Vitamin A has soothing and hydrating properties which provides healthy skin collagen in order to prevent premature wrinkles, premature facial lines and premature slackened skin.
- Vitamin F - Acts as a skin protector and revitalizes. It soothes rough, dry or chapped skin on contact and helps soften and revitalize dry or damaged hair. Vitamin F consists of linoleic, linolenic and arachidonic acids, the three essential fatty acids.
afrimports African Shea Butter, 100 Natural from West Africa, White, 5 lbs.
Organic raw shea butter our organic shea butter is the same ingredient popularly used in so many skin and hair products - except this is 100 pure shea butter organic shea butter benefits: Quickly penetrates the skin to immediately protect and infuse with rich lasting moisture deeply nourishes and hydrates dry scalp or damaged hair - helping to reduce dryness and flakiness 100 natural, paraben free, no added fragrance or color essential fatty acids and nutrients in shea butter help reduce the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines supplies nutrients to maintain elasticity and a soft, even texture. Helps with dry skin, rough patches, stretch marks, psorias, eczema, chapped lips and cuticles great for diy skin care our shea butter is used by many diy skin care and hair care pros very fresh african shea butter from ghana - see batch number up top does not clog pores, hypo-allergenic, absorbs quickly and doesn't feel oily shea butter is non-comedogenic (unlike cocoa butter)
- Treatment of dry skin
- Eczema and minor burn
- Improves muscle
Ivory Shea Butter, 100 All Natural by Raw Apothecary- Top-Grade, Unrefined and Additive free, Ivory Butter (8 oz.)
A butter so good we made it twice. But whats the difference between ivory and yellow shea butter? Sometimes, the difference is just whether or not dye or bleach was added to the butter. However, we dont do that. Our ivory shea butter isnt bleached, it is simply unrefined with no other additives. Like all of our other products: that's it! This is just straight-up, natural shea butter, but that doesnt mean its simple. Its packed full of fatty acids and vitamins A, E, and F. Vitamins A and E moisturize and repair damaged skin and hair, and vitamin F encourages rejuvenation and growth. Thats a lot of healing power in a smooth, easy to use butter. Try it as a salve for issues like:
Dry Hair and Breakage
Our resealable, no-leak jar contains a full 8 oz of ivory shea butter!
How To Use:
Use generously on skin or hair. Perfect base for chapsticks, body balms, body butter, natural deodorant, and bug bite remedies. Do it yourself, or check out our website for some DIY recipes!
At Raw Apothecary, we strive to provide our customers with high-quality, all-natural self care products. All of our products are chemical-free and straight from the source. Our goal is to inform our customers about these simple ingredients and their many uses for health and beauty. We believe in fairness in every aspect of our production process. From sourcing to delivery, the fundamental rights of all people and animals will be upheld and protected along the way. Rest assured, Raw Apothecary does not perform any animal testing.
- Rich in vitamins A, E, and F to repair damaged skin and protect against UV rays
- Non-comedogenic - won't clog your pores
- Offers hair and skin protection from dangerous UVB rays
- Unrefined all-natural ivory color, no dyes added
- Our softest butter - creamy and easy to use directly or in hair wax, body butter, lotion, or lip balm