Takeya 10310 Patented Deluxe Cold Brew Iced Coffee Maker with Airtight Lid & Silicone Handle 1 Quart Black - Made in USA BPA-Free Dishwasher-Safe
Taste the difference with TAKEYA's Cold Brew Coffee Maker. The traditional hot brewing process releases undesirable acids and oils, resulting in bitter flavor and acidity that is intolerable to many. With cold brewing, only the naturally delicious coffee flavors are extracted, leaving behind the bitter oils and fatty acids, creating a perfectly balanced, smooth extraction of concentrated coffee. Once brewed, concentrated coffee can be kept fresh in the TAKEYA airtight Cold Brew Coffee Maker for up to 2 weeks and used for both hot and iced coffees. Do not freeze or microwave
- THE NEW DELUXE cold brew coffee maker is a durable BPA-Free Tritan pitcher with an airtight lid & non-slip silicone handle. It produces 4 servings of smooth cold brew with any type of coffee grounds and is less acidic than traditional coffee brewing.
- THE FINE-MESH COFFEE FILTER in this cold brew coffee maker keeps grounds out of your freshly brewed pot - differing from other coffee machines. Tritan plastic withstands hot temperatures if you want a hot cup of coffee. Fits in most refrigerator doors.
- PREMIUM BOTTLES AND LIDS: Our innovative line of insulated hydration solutions come in a range of sizes. We offer water bottles in 18, 24, 32, 40, and 64 oz sizes, beverage makers and pitchers in 1 Qt and 2 Qt sizes.
- BPA FREE HYDRATION SOLUTIONS: From insulated stainless steel water bottles to beverage makers and pitchers, as well as a variety of product accessories, Takeya USA products help you stay cool, refreshed and hydrated for an active, on-the-go lifestyle.
- TAKEYA QUALITY: Compare our leak proof fruit infusers to others from Camelbak, Contigo, Nalgene, Thermos, Bubba, Brita, Teavana, Fifty Fifty, Klean Kanteen, Brita, Hydro Flask, SIGG, Yeti Rambler, Cayman Fitness, Lifefactory, & Polar Bottle.
Bizzy Cold Brew Coffee - Ground Coffee (Smooth & Sweet, 16 oz)
Brew your own delicious cold brew with these coffee grounds from Bizzy Coffee! Bizzy makes it quick and easy to make the perfect cup of cold brew at your desired strength with our ground coffee. Bizzys Smooth and Sweet recipe is crafted using the finest USDA Organic and fair trade coffee from Peru and Nicaragua. After selecting our 100 Arabica beans, we roast them light, medium, and dark to provide you with a perfectly balanced cold brew. Finally, we coarse grind the coffee leaving you with a consistent, ultra smooth beverage with notes of caramel and hazelnut. Bizzy has been making cold brew for years, so we know our coffee! Weve been a bestseller with our cold brew products, and now we want to give you the chance to brew for yourself with our delicious ground blend.
Tiny Footprint Coffee - The World's First Carbon Negative Coffee Organic Cold Brew Cold Press Elixir, Ground Coffee 16 Ounce
Tiny Footprint Coffee, the worlds first carbon negative coffee. Through a unique collaboration between Roastery 7 and the Mindo Cloudforest Foundation, one an Artisan coffee roastery and the other a nonprofit conservation organization, the two teamed up to create the ultimate combination of good karma. So, how is our coffee carbon negative you might ask? Its simple, really. It takes 4 lbs. of CO2 to produce and distribute 1 lb. of our coffee. For every pound thats sold, we donate a portion of the proceeds to fund reforestation in Ecuadors Mindo cloud forest. Over time, these trees will remove 54 lbs. of CO2 from the atmosphere. You see? More CO2 removed than emitted. Our reforestation efforts along the Northwestern Andes of Ecuador help to plant native tree species throughout the Mindo Cloud Forest region in heavily deforested areas. These trees not only sequester massive amounts of carbon from the air, but also provide habitat to hundreds of local bird species, reinforce soil conservation techniques, and rebuild water tables. The Mindo Cloudforest Foundation works directly with local landowners to provide jobs related to the care and redevelopment of the cloud forest. Making coffee great takes time, effort and passion. At Tiny Footprint Coffee, we pour endless hours into sourcing the finest, sustainably-grown Arabica coffee beans from around the world. Beans that are not only shade-grown, but also organic certified, and most often fair-trade or Rain Forest Alliance certified. We also purchase coffee from small, family-owned farms that are not fair-trade eligible, yet grow some of the most beautiful, best tasting coffees on the planet. We do all of the roasting and training from our roastery in Minneapolis, MN where were working hard to make the entire roastery carbon negative from fully bio-degradable coffee bags, high-efficiency lighting and fuel-efficient ribbon burners on our roaster, to composting coffee grounds and reducing waste around the shop.
- The world's first carbon negative coffee: For every pound that's sold, we donate a portion of the proceeds to fund reforestation in Ecuador's Mindo cloud forest. Over time, these trees will remove 54 lbs. of CO2 from the atmosphere as well as provide habitat for native plant and animal species
- 100 Organic Shade-Grown Arabica Coffee
- A blend crafted perfectly for cold brew -- our Cold Press Elixir is a mix of our light and dark roasts spiked with our best Ethiopian coffees.
- Flavor Profile: Sweet, silky richness with subtle bright fruit and floral tones infused in a cocoa like body
- Craft Roasted in our vintage 90 kilo German-built Probat drum roaster retrofitted with modern fuel-efficient ribbon burners, delivering perfectly roasted coffee every time
- Each pound brews 1.5 gallons of ready-to-drink cold brew (1:6 brew ratio and 1:1 dilution)
Hario"Mizudashi" Cold Brew Coffee Pot, 1000ml, Brown
Water Brew Coffee Pot Brown
- 1000ml makes about 4-4.5 cups of coffee
- Easy to clean, reusable filter
- Easy to use pour spout
- Dishwasher safe
- Brown filter and handle
Cold Brew Coffee: Techniques, Recipes & Cocktails for Coffees Hottest Trend
Cold brew is taking the coffee world by storm, with its sweeter, mellower taste and potential health benefits. Brewed by leaving coffee grounds to steep in cold water for hours, it offers a completely new take on coffee - and once you try it, there's no going back.
This handy guide will give you all the knowledge you need to get on top of the trend, with illustrated step-by-step techniques for making your own cold brew at home, plus expert advice to help you get the best results from your drink. Also featuring 35 delicious recipes for creating cocktails and desserts with your cold brew coffee, from Espresso Martini and Cold Brew Negroni to Coffee Chocolate Tart, this is a must-have for brewing beginners and small-batch artisans alike.
(2 Pack) Organic Cotton Cold Brew Coffee Bag - Designed in California - Extra Large 12x12" Reusable Filter Bags with EasyOpen Drawstring to Make Cold Brew in Pitchers or Mason Jars
Once you try a Doppelgänger Goods cotton cold brew coffee filter bag you won't go back to using nylon bags or another brand.
You might think all cold brew coffee filter bags are the same, but small design differences can really add up.
That's where Doppelgänger Goods stands out above the competition with our premium natural organic cotton cold brew coffee bag.
We're better because of 3 things: material, construction, and ease of use.
We use the best natural organic cotton to make our cold brew bags.
Our cold brew bags use a super fine weave so that only coffee, nut milk or juice gets filtered out and you won't have sludge left behind.
If you've used nylon filter bags before you're probably familiar with the "sludge" that inevitably ends up in your cup.
With our cold brew coffee bag just filter once and you're done; no need to filter two or three times to get rid of the sludge. Go
ahead and wring every last drop of your coffee, nut milk, or juice out of the filter bag. Our bags won't tear or fray.
3) EASE OF USE
The last thing you want to do after you're ready to enjoy your freshly made cold brew coffee or nut milk is to spend minutes
trying to pry and loosen a wet cotton drawstring. That's why we decided to use a nylon drawstring instead, which
makes untying the bag a fast and simple process. We also made sure cleaning the bag is easy too. Just turn the cold brew coffee bag
inside out and rinse it out under the faucet. Let it dry and you're ready to go with another batch.
Since 1980 Doppelgänger Goods has been designing premium products right here in California. Give us a try,
you won't regret it. If you don't love our products, let us know and we'll give you your money back.
- FILTERS OUT ALL GROUNDS AND SLUDGE Compared to nylon, hemp, and other bag materials, the extra fine weave of our cold brew coffee filter bag ensures only filtered coffee leaves, while grounds and sludge stays behind.
- 100 NATURAL ORGANIC COTTON Our extra large 12" x 12" U-Shaped bag with a wide opening makes it easy to pour your coffee grounds or nut milk into and out of the filter bag to avoid messes. Durable construction means you can squeeze out every last drop without tearing or ripping the filter. Use this bag in your own mason jars, pitchers, carafes, jugs, etc.
- HASSLE-FREE EASYOPEN DRAWSTRING Compared to other cotton cold brew coffee filter bags, our nylon drawstring makes it easy to open and close, even when wet.
- EFFORTLESS CLEAN UP Just turn the cold brew bag inside out, rinse under the faucet, and then air dry.
- IF YOU DON'T LOVE IT, WE'LL GIVE YOU YOUR MONEY BACK.
Toddy Cold Brew System
"(The Toddy) is the ultimate coffee maker." -The Washington Post Now you can create a 'coffeehouse' coffee - served steaming hot or iced cold, and in the comfort of your home - for much less than expensive signature coffee drinks! As important as those fresh roasted beans are to your cup of coffee, it's what you do with them that counts the most. In 1964, as a chemical engineering graduate of Cornell, Todd Simpson developed and patented a cold brew system that, using regular coffee beans, creates a superior-tasting cup of steaming HOT coffee. And, with 67 LESS ACID than coffee made by conventional hot brew methods, it's easier on sensitive stomachs. The Toddy coffee maker extracts the coffee bean's true delicious flavor and eliminates much of the acidity, producing a bold, super-smooth coffee that can be served one cup at a time. The Toddy brewer is also ideal for making tea - served hot or over ice. What's in the box: Brewing Container with Handle, Glass Decanter with Lid, Reusable Filters (2), Rubber Stopper (1), Instructions & Recipe Guide.
- Now you can create a 'coffeehouse' coffee - served steaming hot or iced cold, and in the comfort of your home - for much less than expensive signature coffee drinks! Also ideal for making tea.
- Patented cold brew system uses regular coffee beans to create incredibly smooth coffee concentrate with 67 less acid than coffee made with hot brew methods, it's easier on sensitive stomachs and all with no electricity required
- Get more out of your coffee grounds, as the coffee concentrate stays fresh for up to 2 weeks with no change to the flavor
- Set includes brewing container with handle, glass decanter with lid, 2 reusable filters, 1 rubber stopper, set of instructions, and recipe guide
- Includes a one year manufacturers warranty when purchased from an authorized reseller.
Gevalia Cold Brew House Blend Iced Coffee Concentrate, 32 oz
Iced Coffee Done Right. Gevalia Cold Brew iced coffee concentrate is specially crafted to make smooth, flavourful iced coffee just the way you like it. Starting with the finest 100 Arabica coffee beans from all around the world, we use a cold brewing process which increases flavor and delivers a rich, naturally concentrated coffee without any bitterness or acidity. Start with equal parts milk or water and Gevalia cold brew, sweeten to taste, and customize for up to 64 oz. of deliciously different iced coffee.
- Customize 8 Iced Drinks
- Blend with Milk or Water and Sweeten to Taste
- Only 10 Calories per Serving
No Mess Cold Brew Coffee Filters - Easy, Single Use Filter Sock Packs, Disposable, Fine Mesh Brewing Bags for Concentrate, Iced Coffee Maker, French/Cold Press Kit, Hot Tea in Mason Jar or Pitcher
The easy to use, no mess DIY Cold Brew Filters! For making Cold Brew Coffee at Home
HOW TO USE OUR EASY COLD BREW COFFEE FILTERS:
1.) Fill a filter bag with up to roughly 100g of your own coffee grounds -- can help to use a kitchen funnel or small scooper (coffee not included).
2.) Tighten the top of the filter bag by pulling the draw strings tight.
3.) Fill your preferred brewing vessel with cold water (we recommend a 32oz mason jar). Then, put the brewing bag into the water. Hanging the string out of the top of the jar and closing the lid over the string will ensure the bag is upright, preventing any grounds from escaping the bag. (Don't have a lid for your pitcher? Consider wrapping the string around the top of the filter multiple times to create a tighter, stronger seal)
4.) Brew in the refrigerator or countertop for 24 hours
5.)Before removing, squeeze the brewing bag to get any final concentrate, then remove & dispose of the brewing bag & enjoy your cold brew coffee!
COLD BREW COFFEE ALMOND MILK 'ICED CBC LATTE' RECIPE
Our favorite recipe is homemade cold brew coffee homemade almond milk.
1.) Go find a recipe to make homemade almond milk. Honestly, it's so good, so fresh, and also very frothy and creamy. We always add a bit of cinnamon and vanilla into our homemade almond milk.
2.) Brew a batch of cold brew coffee with our filter bags.
3.) Fill a glass with ice, then pour 1/2 cold brew coffee 1/2 almond milk.
That's it! How easy is that. Plus, it's extremely affordable compared to going to the store.
Like lemon water or fruit infused water? Perfect for fruit & citrus infusion
(Coffee Grounds Not Included)
MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
- EASY Cold Brew Cold Brew Coffee Maker Filter Bags for Making Cold Brew Coffee at Home (30 Count COFFEE NOT INCLUDED) - Save money by using with a Mason Jar or Pitcher that you already own! Also works great as an extra large tea bag infuser pouch, lemon citrus, hot tea & fruit water infuser, home brewing, dry hopping, hop bag or spice sack for soups and boils
- NATURAL: Each filter pack is made from natural corn fiber (commercially compostable). Durable, rip resistant, tasteless & odorless. Many people use our fine mash brewing socks along with their existing cold brew coffee maker to reduce sludge and coarse grounds escaping. Great for use with: Toddy cold brew system oxo cold brew coffee maker, Hario, Takeya, Kitchen Aid, chameleon, Primula, Organic, la colombe, Cuisinart, Smart, Filtron, Grady's
- MASON JAR READY: over 1 cup capacity bags (4" x 6") - Recommended 100g grounds in 32oz mason jar - Perfect for use with a your Weck or Ball mason jar or standard sized pitcher. Use with your favorite cold brew coffee grounds: Bizzy Coffee, Tiny Footprint, Starbucks, Cold Brew Lab, Death Wish, Stone Street, Chestbrew, Gradys Cold Brew, Koffee Kult, Lavazza, Dunkin Donuts, Chameleon, Asobu, Brandless
- SAVE MONEY: Infuse your favorite coarse coffee grounds for the perfect batch of cold press, cold press, iced coffee iced tea, and more. Never settle for stale overpriced pre-ground cold brew or inconsistent cold brew from pre-filled pouches
- NO MESS LESS CHUNKS: Ultra fine mesh cold brew coffee bag = less sludge fines ending up in your coffee compared to plastic, cloth coffee sock or metal cold brew filters. The drawstring on each of our cold brew filter closes tight to retain all fine & coarse coffee grounds better than metal or plastic cold brew coffee makers. Once you are done brewing, simply pull the brewing bag out and dispose in the trash. MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
Cold Brew Coffee Maker with Flip Cap Lid by County Line Kitchen - 2 Quart - Make Amazing Cold Brew Coffee and Tea with This Durable Mason Jar and Stainless Steel Filter and Flip Cap Lid
EASY TO USE
Simply pour coarse ground coffee into the filter basket, add water and allow to steep for 24 to 48 hours. Remove the filter basket and discard the grounds and you have 1.5 quarts of delicious coffee concentrate. All components are dishwasher safe.
CREATE CONCENTRATED BREW
Our large filter basket allows a high ratio of coffee grounds to water to make a strong concentrate. The silicone seal allows you to shake the jar during the brewing process ensuring that all of the grounds are completely wetted.
HIGH QUALITY MATERIALS
Our jar is a Ball 2 quart mason jar made from durable soda lime glass. The filter is made from heavy gage, food grade stainless steel wire that will not bend or dent.
LARGE AND VERSATILE BREWER
The 2 quart jar will yield up to 1.5 quarts of coffee concentrate. Because we use a standard mason jar, you can add your own jar to the system to brew one batch while drinking another.
This system can also be used to make cold brew tea or sun tea with loose leaf teas and infuse water with fruits or oils with spices.
COLD BREWING BENEFITS
Cold brewing coffee prevents the formations of acids that create bitterness and obscure the flavors of the coffee. The low acid content of the coffee is also a benefit for reflux sufferers. In addition, the stainless steel filter allows the aromatic oils of the beans that are removed by a paper filter to pass through into the coffee further improving the flavor.
- Effortlessly make delicious cold brew with the amazing County Line Kitchen cold brewer. Simply add coffee, steep overnight and drink. Clean up is quick and simple and all components are dishwasher safe.
- You will enjoy our high quality, stainless steel filter. Our filter mesh is super fine to prevent grounds from entering the coffee. The heavy duty mesh in our filters will last a lifetime. Our rolled and folded seam eliminates any sharp edges.
- High quality, durable flip cap lid. The flip cap lid allows you to brew, pour and store your coffee with ease! The cap lips open and stays open to allow you to pour out your brew. The high quality seal means you will never have a leak!
- Ball mason jars are made to last and built to withstand the canning process. There is no need to worry about breaking your jar, this heavy duty jar can withstand rough handling. The inert soda lime glass also won't leach harmful chemicals into your brew.
- You can also cold brew tea and our brewer makes a great infuser too! Infuse water with your favorite fruits or infuse oils with spices or other flavorings! Our brewer's components are all made BPA free and made of food grade, FDA compliant glass, stainless steel and plastic.