Emotiva Audio A-700 BasX 7-channel Power Amplifier, Black
The Emotiva BASX A-700 is a high-quality Seven-Channel power amplifier that delivers True audiophile sound quality at a price that everyone can afford. The BASX A-700 is the ideal choice, whether you're pairing it with a pre/Pro to create a New surround sound home theater system, or using it to upgrade the amplifier section of your current a/V receiver. The A-700 class a/b output stage delivers 110 watts RMS per channel of quiet, low distortion, superb sounding audio power; and its understated yet elegant styling will look equally at home in any living room or high-end audio rack.
- Plenty of clean power - 110 watts RMS per Channel into 8 ohms; two channels Driven, 20 Hz to 20 kHz, < 0.1 THD (80 watts RMS per Channel, all channels Driven).
- Great sounding class a/B output stage - ensures smooth, detailed sound and incredibly natural imaging - without a trace of harshness or strain.
- Top quality parts and construction throughout - promise years of reliable service.
- Heavy duty insulated five-way speaker binding posts - allow you to use a wide range of speaker cables with bare wires, lugs, or banana plugs.
Monolith Multi-Channel Power Amplifier - Black With 7x200 Watt Per Channel, XLR Inputs For Home Theater & Studio
The Monolith 7 is a state-of-the-art, high-performance, audiophile-grade multichannel home theater amplifier. Rated at a full 200 watts per channel into 8 ohms and 300 watts per channel into 4 ohms, the Monolith 7 is capable of driving the most demanding home theater systems and reproducing the most dynamic soundtracks, while also articulating all the subtle sonic details found in music. Supercharge your existing receiver or create the foundation of a no compromise home theater system with the Monolith 7.
- Power: A true 200-watt experience. Unlike most amplifiers or receivers, the Monolith's 200 watts per channel rating is measured with all seven channels driven across the full power bandwidth of 20Hz to 20kHz into 8-ohm loads. Additionally, there is NO current limiting and there is no protection circuitry in the amplifier circuit path. Even if the speakers' impedance drops to a low level, the Monolith is robust enough that the current is never limited. Dynamics: High resolution audio delivers the best in music and movie soundtracks. You deserve an amplifier capable of delivering clear and clean audio across a wide dynamic range! With a more than 120dB signal to noise ratio, the Monolith 7 can clearly and accurately articulate the quietest portions, the loudest portions, and everything in between. Class AB: More efficient than Class A, many high end, audiophile grade amplifiers utilize a Class AB design.
- TWO TOROIDAL TRANSFORMERS: No, these aren't new villains in the next giant robot movie, these are the source of an amplifier's power. Each amplifier channel gets its own set of transformer windings, and also its own storage capacitor. Essentially, each channel has its own power supply - meaning if one channel gets maxed out, the other channels are not affected. SPAGHETTI FREE ZONE: Ever look behind a stereo rack and were aghast at the sight of the spaghetti entanglement of dozens of wires? Not here. Neat, clean wiring in tubing designed for the aerospace industry. Clean wiring. Clean layout. Better sound.
- CIRCUIT BOARDS: Double sided, glass epoxy boards. Metal film resistors built to 1 tolerances. Stringent quality to ensure each circuit board functions like the last and presents the maximum in sound fidelity. PROTECTION CIRCUITS: These lightning fast, optically coupled circuits are designed to detect electrical shorts from either the speakers, speaker wire, or electrical outlet. If triggered, the circuit will disengage the output, protecting the amplifier. It will then sample the affected circuit every 10 seconds and will restore output when it is safe to do so. Unlike other designs where there is fuse or relay in series with the output, which can raise the damping factor or modify the sound, our protection circuitry monitors the signal actively, but does so optically from outside the circuit path.
- SILENT COOLING: Oversized heat sinks, instead of fans, are used to keep the amplifier as cool and as silent as possible. After all, you bought this bad boy to hear the soundtrack, right? No fans means less dust. Less dust means a longer operating life for your equipment. ENCLOSURE: A rugged chassis with a powder coated finish designed to resist scratches and prevent corrosion. CHASSIS MOUNTED RCA JACKS: The gold plated RCA jacks on the Monolith are mounted directly on the chassis, not on a separate internal circuit board. This allows for a firmer connection that won't loosen over time, or worse, break. THUMP FREE START: Have you ever turned on your receiver or amplifier and heard a disturbing (and potentially damaging) "thump" come through your system? The Monolith is engineered with a soft start circuit that gradually powers up the unit, preventing the dreaded speaker thump, while also easing the load on household circuitry. Once fully powered, the circuit is removed from the signal chain to ensure maximum sonic clarity.
- Warranty: Monoprice not only stands behind every product we sell with a 5 year replacement warranty, we offer a 30-day money back guarantee as well! If the product you purchase does not satisfy your needs, send it back for a full refund. Quality at a Fair Price: Monoprice's rugged design and rigid quality control standards deliver high quality products at fair prices. Service & Support: You're never on your own with Monoprice products! We have a full team of friendly and knowledgeable technicians available to answer your questions, both before and after the sale. Contact our technical support team for questions about our products, troubleshooting, or even suggestions for products to fit your particular needs. Not to be outdone, our friendly and helpful customer service team is here to make your ordering, delivery, and any possible returns a quick and painless operation, from start to finish!
Outlaw Model 5000
Specifications Power output: 120 watts RMS x 5 (all channels driven simultaneously into 8 ohms from 20 Hz to 20 kHz with less than 0.02 total harmonic distortion, A-weight filter). 180 watts RMS x 5 (all channels driven simultaneously into 4 ohms from 20 Hz to 20 kHz with less than 0.03 total harmonic distortion, A-weight filter) Frequency Response: 20Hz -20kHz /- 0.5 dB at rated output (120W) Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): Less than 0.02 at rated output (120W), all frequencies, less than 0.01 at 1kHz Intermodulation Distortion (IMD): Less than 0.05 from 250mV to output full rated output (120W) Filter Capacitance: Four 6,800 F Capacitors per Channel Number of Output Devices: 4 per channel Power Bandwidth: 5Hz - 54kHz 0/-3 dB Damping Factor: Greater than 105 from 10Hz to 400Hz Crosstalk: Greater than -70dB from 20Hz - 20kHz Gain: Voltage gain of 29dB Input Impedance: 40k ohms Input Sensitivity: 1.00 Volt Remote Trigger Voltage: 9 - 24 Volts DC at 5 milliamperes or greater Power requirements: 120VAC, 3, 50Hz - 60Hz Power consumption: 1,500 watts (maximum) Dimensions including feet (H x W x D): 6.0" x 17.0" x 16.75" Weight: 50 (lbs)
- Differential-sensing RCA input circuit designed to reject input hum
- Independent power supply rectification for each of the 5 channels, to ensure excellent isolation.
- Two pairs of 150-watt Toshiba bi-polar output transistors per channel for fail-safe reliability.
- Separate output protection relays for each channel, designed to disengage the speaker from the amp in the unlikely case of a short, or excessive DC offset.
- A modular audio channel design to ensure each audio signal is isolated from the other channels, from input all the way to output.
Emotiva BasX TA-100 Stereo preamp/DAC/Tuner with Integrated Amplifier
The Emotiva BASX TA-100 combines the Features and capabilities of an audiophile quality stereo preamplifier, a high-performance FM tuner, and an audio power amplifier, in one convenient package. If you're building a high-quality audio system on a budget, you need a New sound system that supports both analog and digital audio sources, or you're looking to explore the world of vinyl, then the TA-100 is a great place to start. The preamp section includes line level inputs for analog sources, digital inputs for your CD player and your computer, a high-quality phono preamp that supports both moving magnet and moving coil cartridges for your vinyl, and an input for an optional Bluetooth receiver module. The tuner offers full digital control, and 50 station presets, and the TA-100 also has a set of summed line level outputs for connecting to a powered subwoofer. The TA-100 can be operated via the simple front panel controls, or by the included infrared remote control. The intuitive menu system makes the TA-100 simple to configure and operate, and the big, easy to read, VFD display on the TA-100 front panel shows you exactly what's going on at all times. The BASX TA-100 is the perfect way to get into real high-performance audio without breaking the bank.
- Inputs for all of your Audio sources: including Toslink, Coax, optical, and USB digital inputs; line level and phono analog inputs; a high-quality FM tuner; and an optional Bluetooth receiver.
- True audiophile performance: 50 watts RMS / Channel at 8 ohms; 90 watts RMS / Channel at 4 ohms; frequency response: 5 Hz to 50 kHz /- 0.04 dB THDN: < 0.0015 (a-weighted) S/n Ratio: > 115 dB
- A high quality, fully complementary, all-discrete, class a/B stereo amplifier. Power Requirements : 115 VAC or 230 VAC @ 50 / 60 Hz (automatically detected)
- Quality throughout, with a heavy steel chassis, a solid aluminum front panel, heavy duty speaker terminals, double sided fr4 circuit boards - and a full three-year warranty to back it up.
- A powerful yet intuitive menu system, featuring an easy to read front panel VFD display, front panel controls, and a full function remote control.
DS18 DS-KEQ7 DS18 Seven Band Pre Amplifier Equalizer with Front Aux 7 Volt RCA
Full power and control means adding the right processor to your system. The 7-band graphic equalizer with selectable main and auxiliary inputs, subwoofer-level controls, line-level outputs, and 6-channel/7-volt RCAs is by far the best processor. The 5-band version and a 2/3 way, mobile, audio electronic crossover with remote control capable of managing the most complex amplifiers and systems.
- The DS18 KEQ7 is a 7-band stereo equalizer/crossover specifically created for the mobile environment. The DS18 KEQ7 provides powerful features in a compact size
- Seven equalization bands (50Hz, 125Hz, 315Hz, 2.2KHz, 6KHz and 16KHz), each frequency adjustable from -12 to 12dB (-15 to 15dB for subwoofer frequencies). Subwoofer output uses a built-in 18dB per octave electronic crossover fixed at 60Hz or 90Hz
- Three stereo RCA outputs to drive front, rear and subwoofer audio amplifiers. An auxiliary stereo RCA input for use with portable devices, such as an MP3 player or DVD player
- Separate controls for master volume, subwoofer volume (sub level), front / rear fader and selection of main or auxiliary inputs
- Extended frequency response from 20Hz to 30KHz with exceptional 100dB signal-to-noise performance. Gold-plated race connectors to ensure the best audio signal output. ISO mounting holes and removable trim ring for custom installation
Pioneer GM-D9605 Gm Digital Series Class D Amp (5-Channel Bridgeable, 2,000W Max)
The Pioneer GM Digital Series Class D Amp (5-Channel Bridgeable, 2, 000 Watts max, With Wired Bass Boost Remote) produces impressive power in an all-in-one solution designed to deliver big sound without sacrificing space. Ideal for any vehicle including compact vehicles and pick-up trucks with limited real estate, it also offers installation flexibility for a variety of other applications including boats and ATVs/UTVs. For extra flexibility, a variable low-pass filter makes audio frequency more adjustable according to subwoofer characteristics and personal listening preferences.
- Class D Amp With Variable Low-pass Filter
- Compact Design
- Load Impedance Allowance - 2 to 4 ohm
- 5 Channels
Emotiva Audio T1 Tower Speakers, Black (each)
Our new loudspeakers were designed from the ground up to provide the best possible listening experience with both music and movies. They all feature high quality drivers and precision crossovers to deliver audiophile quality sound with amazing accuracy and very low distortion. All of our speakers sound incredibly good on their own, and they've been carefully timbre matched to work perfectly together. To get the best possible performance and sound quality, we recommend selecting a full set of matched speakers for your system, and one of our high-performance XPA Gen3 power amplifiers. The T1 is a three-way floor standing tower loudspeaker, featuring a 32mm folded ribbon tweeter, a 5-1/4 woven fiber midrange, and dual 6 woven fiber woofers. The T1 is perfect for an audiophile stereo system or matched with our C1 center channel speaker and Air E1 surround speakers in a high-quality home theater installation. For the deepest bass and the most impressive sound effects, we also suggest that you consider one (or a pair) of our new Air Subwoofers.
- Superb sound quality that lets you hear every nuance of detail in your favorite piece of music, without the slightest hint of harshness or fatigue.
- Advanced Air folded ribbon high-frequency driver for precise high-frequency reproduction, carefully designed woven fiber midrange for uncolored sound, and advanced low-frequency drivers.
- A precision crossover, constructed of high-quality components, to route each portion of the audio spectrum to the appropriate drivers.
- Attractive Minimum Acoustic Signature cabinet, which features a futuristic faceted design that minimizes diffraction and room interactions.
- A front bezel with an elegant black lacquer satin finish, a stylish magnetically attached grill, and high-quality low maintenance textured vinyl on the sides and back panels.
Rockford Fosgate R600X5 Prime 5-Channel Amplifier
The PRIME R600X5 is a 5-channel amplifier designed to run an entire car audio system! The R600X5 produces up to 75 Watts into each of its four channels with a dedicated subwoofer channel capable of producing 300 Watts into 2-Ohms.
- 50 Watts x 4 200 Watts x 1 @ 4-Ohm / 75 Watt x 4 300 Watts x 1 @ 2-Ohm
- Accepts High Level & RCA Level Input
- Cast aluminum heatsink with Top Mount Controls
- 12dB/octave crossover. MOSFET power supply
- 4 Gauge power/ground connectors. The R600X5 produces up to 75 Watts into each of its four channels with a dedicated subwoofer channel capable of producing 300 Watts into 2-Ohms.
Clarion XC2510 700W Peak Ultra Compact 5/4/3 Channel XC Series Micro Class D Marine Amplifier
The Clarion XC2510 is a micro size 5/4/3 channel class D marine amplifier featuring uncompromising resistance to magnetic noise, thereby minimizing distortion, as well as high quality terminals to offer low electrical and contact resistance. Easy subwoofer system configuration is possible with the embedded low pass filters. The result is high quality sound you can enjoy in a variety of systems. By utilizing corrosion resistant RCA and Connectors, the XC2510 amp offers improved durability and reliability in harsh environments. The XC2510 is a true marine amplifier with efficient aluminum heat sinks and locking power for the harsh marine conditions. There's only one way for the XC2510 unit to deliver unyielding power output and linearity: MOS-FET amplification, or Metal Oxide Semiconductor Field Effect Transistor amplification. Smaller and more efficient than conventional power supplies, a MOS-FET amplification circuit delivers power with less distortion and zero On/Off switching noise. This means you can crank up the volume or set it to easy listening. Either way, your sound will be crystal clear
- 700 Watts of Maximum Power Output50 Watts 4 200 Watts 1 Continuous @ 4-Ohms75 Watts 4 300 Watts 1 Continuous @ 2-Ohms150 Watts 2 Continuous @ 4-Ohms Bridged
- Marine and Automotive Environment CompliantMeets or Exceeds ASTM D4329 (UV Exposure)Meets or Exceeds ASTM B117(Salt and Fog Exposure)Pulse-Width Modulation (PWM) Regulated MOS-FET Power Supply4-Layered Conformably Coated PCB
- 4 Layer Conformal Coated PCB AssemblyBass Boost AdjustmentMOS-FET Power Supply12dB/Oct. Low/High Pass Electronic Crossover. Variable 35-250Hz (SUB) / 15-250Hz (FR/RR)
- Variable Gain ControlTurn-On/Off Muting Circuitry (Soft Mute)Ground Loop Isolation Input CircuitCorrosion Resistant Nickel Plated RCA, Power, and Speaker ConnectionsRCA and High Level Speaker Inputs
Yamaha RX-V683BL 7.2-Channel MusicCast AV Receiver with Bluetooth, Works with Alexa
This 7.2-Channel 4K Ultra HD network AV receiver Features Dolby Atmos and DTS: x object based surround sound. Add audio in up to 9 additional rooms with MusicCast wireless speakers or other MusicCast devices. Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and airplay wireless connectivity, a phono input for vinyl playback and zone 2 audio provide added system versatility. In addition, Dolby vision and hybrid log-gamma compatibility provide incredible contrast, smooth tone and rich, bright colors.
- Works with Alexa for voice control (Alexa device sold separately).
- 7.2-channel surround sound with Dolby Atmos and DTS: x
- Add Audio in up to 9 additional rooms with musiccast
- When ECO mode is turned on it can reduce power consumption by about 20 percent
- Jazz club nyc
- Home leaf blower
- Ryobi cordless drill batteries
- Camera for youtube recording
- Dyson animal
- Jl audio 4 channel amp