Rockford Fosgate Prime 1,200-Watt Class-D 1-Channel Amplifier
New Rockford Fosgate Prime 1200 Watt Class D 1 channel Amplifier
- Misfit power and output stages
- Frequency response: 20-250 Hz
- Preamp-level inputs and outputs 4-gauge power and ground leads recommended -wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
Soundstream MR5.2000D Rubicon Nano 2000W Class D 5-Channel Marine Amplifier
Rubicon Nano 2000W Class D 5-CH Marine Amplifier. Military Grade SMT PCB Maintains Dynamic Performance. Direct Short, Thermal, & Overload Circuits Protect Amplifier. 200mV-6V Low Level RCA or High Level Signal Input. Quick Disconnect High Level Wire Harness Included. Easy DIY Install Single Sided Terminals & Controls. 4g Power In out Terminals & 12g Speaker Output Terminals. Variable 12dB High Pass, Low Pass, & Subsonic Crossovers. 12dB Bass Boost Increases Low Octave Harmonics.
- Rubicon Nano 2000W Class D 5-CH Marine amplifier
- High Efficiency Class D Full Range Amplifiers. 2-ohm Stereo & 4-ohm Bridged Class D Full Range
- Hybrid Aluminum Alloy Heatsink for Optimum Dissipation
- 12dB Bass Boost Increases Low Octave Harmonics
- MOSFET Power Supply w/ Audiophile Grade IRTM Transistors
Skar Audio RP-2000.1D Monoblock 2000-Watt Class D MOSFET Subwoofer Amplifier
Skar Audio engineered the RP-2000.1D Class D monoblock subwoofer amplifier to be dominant in both power and reliability compared to anything else on the market in its' class. Designing the most efficient, well built, high quality amplifiers is where we start here at Skar Audio, and that is exactly what is delivered in the RP-2000.1D.
The RP-2000.1D is 1-ohm stable and utilizes a wide array premium internal components that make it extremely powerful and reliable - such as its high speed MOSFET power supply and advanced PCB board layout. Conservatively rated at 2,000 watts RMS power at a 1-ohm load, with the capabilities of reaching beyond 2,800 watts at max power output. This amplifier is by far one of the most popular and affordable mono-blocks we have ever released, and is great for powering a pair of 1,000 watt rms subwoofers or one larger and more powerful 2,000 watt rms subwoofer.
Furthermore, the oversized 1/0-gauge power and ground terminals found on the amplifier allow for maximum current flow and therefore higher power output and more efficient operation. You'll have full reign over your amplifier with the built-in user control panel, featuring a bass EQ switch (0, 6, 12dB), and variable adjustment tunings for gain level, low-pass filter, and subsonic filter.
In addition to all the above features, this model also features 4-way protection circuitry, which will give the user the peace of mind knowing they are protected against damage to the amplifier for various reasons - including electrical shortage, overheating, low voltage, and more. This amplifier comes with a remote subwoofer level control (bass knob) allowing the user to have full control over their bass from the front of the vehicle.
- Class D MOSFET Monoblock Power Amplifier
- Peak Power at 1 Ohm: 2,800 Watts, RMS Power at 1 Ohm: 2,000 Watts
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 250Hz, On-board Bass EQ Switch with 6 or 12dB boost at 45Hz
- Featuring 4-Way Protection Circuitry and 1/0 AWG Power & Ground Input Terminals for Maximum Current Flow
- Stable at 1 ohm, Remote Subwoofer Level Control Included
Soundstream PN4.1000D 1000W 4-Channel Picasso Nano Series Class D Amplifier
Picasso Nano Series 4-Channel Class D Car Amplifier. High-pass/low-pass filter: 80 Hz, 24 dB/octave. Input sensitivity: 200mV - 6V.
- Picasso Nano Series 4-Channel Class D Car Amplifier
- RMS Power Rating: 4 ohms: 140 watts x 4 chan. / 2 ohms: 250 watts x 4 chan.
- Max power output: 500 watts
- 3-way protection circuitry (thermal, overload, and speaker short protection)
- Pulse Width Modulated MOSFET power supply.200mv-6V Low Level Input Sensitivity
Power Acoustik RZ1-3500D 3500W Class D Monoblock Amplifier
The razor Series of amplifiers from Power Acoustik Pack huge amount of power into small chassis thanks to efficient full-range class d topology and smt technology. Complemented with every possible preamp adjustment, the razor amplifiers leave nothing to be desired! the Compact 4.75" wide chassis allows mounting in very small places where other amps just will not fit. The rz13500d is a monoblock amp, with 3,500-watts Max. Rms at 4 is 900 Watts x 1. Overall dimensions are 1.63"H x 4.75"W x 12.25"D.
- Class D
- Small, Compact 4.75" chassis
- Mosfet PWM power supply
Rockford Fosgate R400-4D 400 Watt Full-Range Class-D 4-Channel Amplifier
New Rockford Fosgate Prime 400 Watt Class D 4 channel Amplifier
- Tri-stage protection covers thermal, over-current and short circuits
- On-board peq (punch equalization) with 18 db. of boost @ 45hz
- 2/4 channel switch, 4 Gauge power/ground connectors.Frequency Response20Hz to 20kHz /-1dB
- 12Db/octave crossover.Low Pass Frequencies50 - 500 HzHigh Pass Frequencies50 - 500 HzBass Boost Frequency45 Hz
- Top mounted controls
Hifonics ZRX1816.1D Zeus Mono Class-D Subwoofer Amplifier, 1800-Watt
hifonics car amp
- Illuminated Hifonics Badge
- SPC - Simpatico Coil Design, HSMD - Hifonics Surface Mount Design
- PWM MOSFET Power Supply for Maximum Current Levels
- DC, Short Circuit, Thermal and Overload Protection
- A classic Hifonics aluminum heatsink with a Zeus 1800 Watt, 1 ohm stable, Class D mono subwoofer car audio amplifier.
Rockford Fosgate Prime 750 Watt Class D 1 channel Amplifier
New Rockford Fosgate Prime 750 Watt Class D 1 channel Amplifier
- Tri-stage protection covers thermal, over-current and short circuits.
- On-board PEQ (Punch Equalization) with 18 dB of boost at 45Hz
- Variable crossover 12dB/octave slopes
- Infrasonic filter. Low-Pass: Variable 50Hz - 500Hz at 12dB/Octave
- Optional Remote PEQ (Level control)
Soundstream TN1.1200D Monoblock Tarantula NANO Series Class-D Amplifier - Silver
Soundstream TN1.1200D Monoblock 1200W Class D Full Range Amplifier. Were in a time where small is in. Smaller, more economical vehicles are more and more desirable. But that doesnt mean you have to sacrifice big power for your system. The new Tarantula NANO amplifiers pack huge amounts of power into small chassis thanks to efficient Full-Range Class D topology and SMT technology. Complimented with every possible preamp adjustment, the NANO amplifiers leave nothing to be desired.
- RMS Power Rating: 4 ohms: 660 watts x 1 chan. / 2 ohms: 1050 watts x 1 chan.
- Dash mounted remote gain control
- Double sided composite epoxy PCB
- Variable Bass Boost (0 to 12 dB bass boost at 50 Hz)
- Mono channel operation
Orion CB2500.1D Cobalt Series Monoblock Class D 1-Ohm Amplifier
Orion CB2500.1D cobalt Series monoblock class d 1-ohm amplifier. Power rating: RMS @ 4 Ohm 14.4 volt: 425 w x 1 / RMS @ 2 Ohm 14.4 volt: 860 w x 1 / RMS @ 1 Ohm 14.4 volt: 12500 w x 1.
- Power rating: RMS @ 4 ohm 14.4 Volt: 425 W x 1 / RMS @ 2 ohm 14.4 Volt: 860 W x 1 / RMS @ 1 ohm 14.4 Volt: 12500 W x 1
- Max power: 5000W
- Frequency response: 10Hz - 400kHz (-3Db)
- Impedance: 22K ohm
- sensitivity: 150Mv - 5V
- Hoover windtunnel 3 pro pet vacuum
- Psp multiplayer games
- Places to honeymoon in the caribbean
- Espresso machine with frother
- Shows to see on broadway
- Respirator for sanding wood