ALPS Mountaineering Lynx 1-Person Tent, Clay/Rust
The Lynx 1 is loaded with features and is great for your solo getaway. With the freestanding design and pole clips that quickly attach to the aluminum poles, it sets up easily. There are extra-large #8 zippers on the door and vestibule. What's especially nice about the Lynx is that the walls are mostly mesh, which helps increase ventilation. To be sure no corners are cut, ALPS has the factory seal the fly and floor seams and coats the floor with 2000mm to keep you dry if you run into a rain shower.
- There's no assembly frustration with our Lynx Tent series; this free-standing, aluminum two-pole design is a breeze to setup
- Polyester tent fly resists water and UV damage while adding one vestibule for extra storage space
- Fully equipped with #8 zippers, storage pockets, gear loft, stakes, guy ropes and one doorway
- The ALPS Mountaineering Lynx Tent is on our best sellers list; it's a must-have for your next adventure
- Base Size: 2'8 x 7'6, Center Height: 36", Total Weight: 4 lbs. 4 oz., Minimum Weight: 3 lbs. 8 oz., Color: Clay/Rust
Flytop 3-4 Season 2-Person Double Layer Backpacking Tent Aluminum Rod Windproof Waterproof for Camping Hiking Travel Climbing - Easy Set Up (Orange-Single Person Tent)
Package size: 18X4Inch
Inner tent material: 190TpolyesterB3
Outer tent material: 210T polyester PU waterproof coating
Bottom material: 210D oxford fabric PU waterproof coating
Pole:7.9MM aerial aluminum poles
Weight: 4 pounds
This outdoor tent provides a comfortable and spacious area to sleep up, is a great choice for hiking, travel camping and other outdoor activities .Extremely lightweight and easy to carry out, this tent is perfect for hiking and travel camping. Waterproof fabric, ventilation window and reinforced angle of contact all make the tent secure and easeful for your use.
- Have a ventilation window, providing good air circulation in the tent for your better breathe.
- Good function of ventilation, rainproof and sunproof.
- Light hanger in the top of tent, complete accessories.
- Dome tent with simple structure, one person first using this tent is able to set up the tent quickly.
- lightweight and easy to carry out, perfect for hiking, travel camping and other outdoor activities.
TETON Sports Outfitter XXL Quick Tent; One-Person Pop-Up Tent; Less Than 1 Min Setup; Backpacking Tent; Instant Shelter for Beach or Mountain Camping; Easy Clip-On Rainfly Included
The TETON Sports Outfitter Cot Tent is an all-in-one design with no detached poles that can be safely and easily assembled in seconds with a single pull of the reinforced cord. Push with fingers or thumbs in designated spots for instant takedown. The tent and included rainfly are constructed from 2000mm treated taffeta with flame retardant and water-resistant coating. The tent bottom is sturdy enough to use as a bivy, but attaches securely to most extra-large cots using four loop and toggle bungee attachments. For the ideal weatherproof set up, look for the Elite Rainfly that fully extends to the ground when on the cotsold by TETON Sports.
The tents rainfly includes loops and guy lines for staking in high winds, as well as hook and loop attachments and buckles for added security. The upper half of the tents body is black micromesh for bug-proof stargazing. The rainfly also has a hook and loop zipper guard to keep out the wind, and a vestibule to keep the cot dry when you enter.
Your purchase includes five stakes, five guy lines, standard rainfly, tent, and a carry bag to hold everything. An elite rainfly can be purchased as an add-on.
- POPS UP IN AN INSTANT: It's solo camping made easy; Buying the tent will take you longer than setting it up will; Roll it out, lock your poles, pull the drawstring and the tent pops up-done!
- DUAL SYSTEM COMFORT: 1 person pop up quick tent can be set up on the ground or on the TETON Sports Outfitter XXL Cot
- DURABLE: Sturdy taffeta and micro mesh inner tent includes a standard waterproof rainfly; Look for the Elite Rainfly that fully extends to the ground when on the cot - sold separately
- ROOM WITH A VIEW: Get away from the city lights and enjoy a full view of the Milky Way; Full mesh top allows for a perfect stargazing experience; Ideal 1-person setup for hunting and camping
- TETON SPORTS PROMISE: Reach out to our AMAZING customer service team if you have any questions or concerns; YOU CAN COUNT ON US to get you taken care of and back OUTDOORS with TETON Sports
Winterial Single Person Personal Bivy Tent, Lightweight 2 Pounds 9 Ounces, Orange
Top Ranked Bivy Tent
The Winterial Single Person Tent is perfect for 3 seasons of camping and hiking.This three-season tents offer more open-air netting is specifically designed for summer backpacking and other activities.This Premium tent feature pre-sealed, seams and a durable reinforced rain-fly for enhanced waterproofness.Perfect for a nice warm summer night with no fly and also great for the windy rainy nights with the rain fly securely attached.
- Included with this bivy tent is 3 bundles of strong cord.
- 14 heavy duty stakes that will not bend so the tough ground you may be sleeping on will be no problem.
- Only 3 pounds 3 ounces packed weight makes it perfect for backpacking / hiking
- Dimensions: 38 x 28 x 90 inches
- Weight 3 pounds 3 ounces
- Number of poles: 2 aluminum
Order your Winterial Single Person Tent TODAY and explore the great outdoors!
- EASY ASSEMBLY: Single Person Tent with Two Hoop Easy To Assemble Bivy Tent
- PERFECT FOR HIKING AND BACKPACKING: Bivy Tent Sleeps One Person take it with you on any trip
- 3 SEASON TENT: Ventilated Roof Mesh With a Full Coverage Rain Fly for Colder/Rainy Weather
- LIGHT WEIGHT: Packed weight: 3 pounds 3 ounces. Packed Size: 18" x 4.5" x 4" Open Dimensions: 38 x 28 x90 inches.
- ACCESS: Large Zippered door for easy access. Includes 3 bundles of rope and 14 Heavy Duty Stakes To Firmly Secure
River Country Products Trekker Tent 2, Trekking Pole Tent, Ultralight Backpacking Tent
This 2 lb., 12 oz. tent is one of the lightest backpacking tents on the market. At 7 feet long, 62 inches wide, and 42 inches tall, it also has more room than any tent in the ultralight category. Roomy for one, but comfortable for two and does well in any weather. It's compact and easy to pack, so it can fit easily in your backpack or bug-out bag. It comes with 8 metal stakes and a carrying bag, but poles are not included (they are included with the Trekker Tent 2 Combo Pack available @ https: //www. /dip/B07BNQXKDN). Important Note: This tent is intended for use with trekking poles, but poles are not included. However, if you don't have poles or you forget them, it works fine with almost most any stick longer than 42 inches or can be tied between two trees. The total weight is 3 lbs., 2 oz. with carrying bag and stakes. Trekking pole tent, backpacking tent, camping tent, hiking tent, light weight tent, compact tent, ultra light tent. No poles means no problems, since many tents come with cheap, fragile poles which are the first things to break and make the tent worthless. Because this tent will work with trekking poles, sticks, or tied between two trees, no poles means no problems. With no poles to string through the tent this tent is super fast and simple to set up. Just stake down the corners and put in the trekking poles and it can be set up in as little as 1 minute. This tent now includes the aluminum stakes shown in one of the reviews.
- Super fast and easy set up! Great for hiking, camping, or adding to your survival bag, this compact tent will fit into your backpack without filling it up.
- Great one-person and gear tent or two-person tent without gear.
- Trekking poles are NOT included (they are included in the Trekker Tent 2 Combo pack also on Amazon @ https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07BNQXKDN ), this tent is intended for use with your own trekking poles, but can be used with almost any stick that is over 42 inches tall.
- At over 7 feet long, over 5 feet wide, and 42 inches tall, this tent offers more room inside than almost any other ultralight tent.
- This tent includes 8 ultralight aluminum stakes.
ALPS Mountaineering Zephyr 1-Person Tent
The Zephyr model is ideal for those hot, muggy nights when you want to feel a breeze in your tent. The walls are composed entirely of mesh, allowing maximum ventilation and fresh air. The unique 2 pole design gives you more head room to sit up, without feeling cramped. The Zephyr features aircraft alloy aluminum poles, which are strong and lightweight. There is one door placed on the end to make it easy to get in and out of the tent, and a vestibule over the door for a great place to store your extra gear. The fly buckles to the tent, offering a much more secure attachment when compared to elastic cord. Incredible ventilation, great head room, and lightweight... a great combination, creating a high quality tent!
- There's no assembly frustration with our Zephyr Tent series; this free-standing, aluminum two-pole design can be setup in no time
- Polyester tent fly resists water and UV damage while adding one vestibule for extra storage
- Great ventilation with two mesh doors and entire mesh walls
- Fully equipped with #8 zippers, mesh storage pockets, gear loft, aluminum stakes and guy ropes
- Base Size: 3'8 x 7'2, Center Height: 36" Total Weight: 4 lbs. 5 oz., Minimum Weight: 3 lbs. 10 oz.
Stansport Scout Backpack Tent
The Stansport "Scout" Backpack Tent is the perfect tent for your next trek into nature. The simple A-Frame design is easy to assemble, leaving you with more time for hiking, hunting or tracking. This tent is spacious enough to fit you and your travel buddy comfortably. Its forest green color will let you blend in with the surrounding flora and fauna, making sure you don't disrupt nature. The mesh door screen allows great ventilation and ample visibility. 800mm P.U. coated nylon upper body with rugged P.E. floor, No-See-Um mesh inner door screen. 2 steel poles, ropes, stakes and carry bag included. Meets CPAI-84 flame retardant specifications. Dimensions: 66 x 46 x 3 high. Weight: 3.8 lbs.
- Three-season, two-person A-frame tent sets up quickly with two sturdy yet lightweight aluminum poles
- No-see-um mesh door screens and 8,000-millimeter-rated, polyurethane-coated nylon upper, and rugged polyethylene floor
- Proven A-frame design sheds rain and wind while still being lightweight, compact and easy to assemble
- Measures 6'6" x 4'6" x 3' (L x W x H), with 29 square feet of floor space
- Weight: 3.8-pounds - Includes: 2 steel poles, ropes, stakes and carry bag - Meets CPAI-84 flame retardant specifications
SnugPak 92850 Ionosphere 1 Person Tent, Olive Green
The Snugpak Ionosphere is an extremely small and compact 1 person tent. It has a very low profile and is great for those looking for a 1 person tent to keep out of the elements.
- Crafted from the highest quality materials
- Built for performance and durability
- Made in China
- Flysheet is a lightweight 210t Polyester Rip Stop up with a 5000mm waterproof polyurethane coating
- Inner Tent constructed of 190t Nylon with Polyester Mesh
- 50D Polyester No-See-Um-Mesh
- DAC Feather lite NSL anodized poles with press fit connectors
- Comes with a Repair Kit - repairs can be made on the move
World Famous Sports 1-Person Bivy Tent with Rain Fly
Cozy and compact, the wfs T-BIVY small footprint is perfect for single-campers traveling light. With a mesh roof-panel for star-gazers, and an included rain fly to keep the inside clean and dry. Build and take-down made easy, so you can focus more on the adventure and less on construction. Includes stakes and storage bag.
- NEW updated full rain fly to keep rain out
- 7.7' x 3.2' x 2', sleeps 1
- Mesh roof panel
- Includes UPDATED instructions, rain cover, storage bags, and stakes
- Compact and lightweight
- 1500mm coated body, 1000mm denier polyethylene flooring and taped seams, with shock corded fiberglass poles
Featherstone Outdoor UL Granite Backpacking 2 Person Tent for Ultralight 3-Season Camping and Expeditions
Featherstone Outdoor UL Granite 2 Person Backpacking Tent
The Ultralight Granite 2 Person backpacking tent structure is made for easy-setup, maximum space, lightweight, and rugged enough to withstand 3 seasons. The materials used for this tent are lightweight and durable. The Granite's innovative mid-pole structure maximizes head and shoulder room to provide ample space for two people to relax and hangout. Because it is freestanding, the tent body can be conveniently moved from one location to the next with no hassle in reassembling your shelter. This tent comes with two doors and two vestibules, a great quality to have when backpacking with a partner. When bad weather occurs, the rain-fly provides superior wind and rain protection so that you will be safe and cozy. A compression-folded stuff sack allows you to easily pack your tent and minimize the pack size, making it easy to fit into your backpack. Included with this backpacking tent is a durable waterproof footprint that you can rest your tent on, use with the rain fly for an ultralight setup, or make it a perfect picnic blanket.
Sleeping Capacity: 2-person
Floor Dimensions: 84 x 51 inches
Peak Height: 43 inches
Vestibule Length: 12 inches
Rainfly: 75-denier Ripstop Polyester with 3000mm polyurethane hydrostatic rated coating
Floor: 210-denier Nylon with 3000mm polyurethane hydrostatic rated coating
Canopy: Noseeum Mesh
Poles: Diameter 8.45 millimeter/1-piece aluminum pole set
Design Type: Freestanding
Pack Weight(Tent Body, Rainfly, Poles, Stakes x 12, Guyout Rope, & Footprint): 6 lbs
Trail Weight(Tent Body, Rainfly, & Poles): 5 lbs
Ultralight Setup(Rainfly, Footprint, & Poles): 3.8 lbs
- 2-PERSON: This backpacking tent is spacious enough to accommodate up to two people, perfect for couples. Conveniently built with two doors and two vestibules that provide great amount of storage space for your camping gear.
- WEATHER PROTECTED: Seam Taped Construction makes an impenetrable barrier against Rain and prevents leakage. Bathtub Floor Design elevates the bottom of the tent to protect you from wet grounds.
- EASY TO SET UP & FREESTANDING: Single Aluminum pole structure makes the tent easy to set up and pack into one's backpack. Freestanding allows the tent to be moved and relocated without having to disassemble.
- 3 SEASON: This tent is suitable for 3 Seasons and preferred use for Hiking, Expeditions, Fishing, Kayaking, Car Camping, Backpacking, or Bikepacking.
- WARRANTY & ACCESSORIES: Backed with a limited lifetime manufacturing warranty and from a U.S. company that cares. The tent also includes Aluminum Stakes, Reflective Guy Line Rope, and a Waterproof Footprint for added protection or ultralight set up.
- Shampoo for itchy dry scalp
- Looking adidas shoes
- Stocking stuffers for 10 year old boy
- Pc monitor under 200
- Snowboard 2018
- Price jogging stroller